• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 10.9 RL MAP ! FORSES - GENGIA PYRE OKEN!

jurass

Reaction score
FREE POINTS !:

- 15 min after start all online players receive 5 premium points!

- 30 min after start all online players with 30+ lvl receive 5 premium points!

- 1 hours after start all online players with 50+ lvl receive 5 premium points!

Forses Starts on 07.02.2016 at 21:00 CEST.

20:00 GMT

18:00 BRST

Countdown to the start of the server is configured according to each time zone!

About Forses.eu

IP: forses.eu
Client Version: 10.9
Port: 7171
Magic Level: x8
Skill rate: x20
Loot Rate: x2.5
Exp Stages: Stages

Custom Cities: Gengia,Pyre,Oken

ar.png

Why you should choose Forses ?

* Great Map - we have all areas from newest clients. We've added Asura Palace , Hero Cave Edron , Medusa Tower , Wyrms Lb. + GENGIA , OKEN , PYRE - from

8.6!

* 100 % Real Quests - You must make quest like real tibia!

* Many Events - on Forses we organize many events for players. You can participate in one, that you choose!

* Support - our server have great support. We answer in private message. We have also Bug Report system on our page.

* Server Security - our server is free from DDoS'es. We are hosted by the best company for Open Tibia Servers - Hosteam.

* World Changes - on Forses you can find many world changes, like Dragonlins, Mawhawk or Sight Surrender Valey.

* Balanced Vocations - all vocations are very balanced and fulfil their roles.

No wait! Make account now!

If you think serious about server...

#Need much lower exp stages:
8 -40lv x75
41-70lv x40
71-100lv x30
101-130lv x16
131-160lv x8
161-190lv x4
191-220lv x2
221-250lv x1.5
251+ x1

#Remove best of items in market place, why ppls on start are able to use legendary weapons, mounts and addons? You just kill rpg in a game. Stamina Refill some misstake?
Lower stamina regeneration is an idea!

I like it as it is ;)
There is alot of "low exp" (rpg) servers.....
This could be great :p

Since there is 900 players registered .. i guess i'm not the only one who likes what i see..

Something unique at least.

I like it as it is ;)
There is alot of "low exp" (rpg) servers.....
This could be great :p

Since there is 900 players registered .. i guess i'm not the only one who likes what i see..

Something unique at least.
I think the accounts are fake, notice when you try to go to Highscores it just says "Please Wait" im gonna have to report his server to a Moderator to be sure so he doesnt scam people.

I think the accounts are fake, notice when you try to go to Highscores it just says "Please Wait" im gonna have to report his server to a Moderator to be sure so he doesnt scam people.

Corrupt Scam thronia did the same shit, who cares

Back