• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] 10.90-91 RPG REAL MAP ! - WENIBIA - CHECK!

there is so much bugs and also the fixed bugs are just like "removed doors" not like doors that u can pass but just blank place.. so hard work i can see

Is it legal to advertise your OT here if it's essentially a ploy for money? I would think this user should be banned if it's clearly a scam. just my two cents, based on the general opinion here.

Is it legal to advertise your OT here if it's essentially a ploy for money? I would think this user should be banned if it's clearly a scam. just my two cents, based on the general opinion here.
I agree with @Synnical this server is made for money, and it's one big spoof.
Ban @jurass and block this IP from OTLand if you can.

There it was, setup a script to scan for when the server went offline etc and if website changed (title).. And it's no long Wenibia, it's now something else completly (4th time in as many months)

Back