• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][10.96] Eldera-Global 30.07.2016 - 13:00 [PvP-Fun][Feru Quest][Krailos][The OtherWorld]

gs1994

Not Like Mark
Reaction score
Eldera-Global Starts on 30.07.2016 at 13:00!

About Eldera-Global

IP: eldera-global.net
Client Version: 10.96
Port: 7171
Site: eldera-global.net

Magic Level: x8
Skill rate: x25
Loot Rate: x3.4
Exp Stages: Stages

Experience Rates
From Level
To Level Experience Rate
1 7 100x
8 40 600x
41 60 400x
61 80 300x
81 100 200x
101 120 150x
121 140 100x
141 160 75x
161 180 50x
171 200 25x
201 240 20x
241 280 15x
281 320 10x
321 360 5x
361 400 3x
401 - 2x

But Why you should choose Eldera-Global?

Are you bored of all RPG-PvP servers? Have you got not enough time to spend on your character? Do you want just to play for fun and explore new areas? This server is for you! Our big experience stages are for people, who just want to spend time in tibia andhaving fun. You don't need to spend hours on hunting. Just play in your free time and have fun Whenever you have a spare time you are highly welcomed here to relax yourself.

summerupdate2016.jpg

* Summer Update 2016 - you can there newest monsters from Summer Update 2016. We have added also all quests and features like Monster Area!

* Winter Update 2015 - on Eldera-Global you can find newest update from Tibia. We have fully working Krailos Quest or Ferumbras Ascending Quest. You can also get new items from new monsters. New Equipment is fully working and you can get it like on real tibia!

* Great Map - we have all areas from newest clients. We've added Krailos and Ferumbras Ascending Area.

* Many Events - on Eldera-Global we organize many events for players. You can participate in one, that you choose!

* Support - our server have great support. We answer in private message. We have also Bug Report system on our page.

* Server Security - our server is free from DDoS'es. We are hosted by the best company for Open Tibia Servers - Hosteam.

* World Changes - on Eldera you can find many world changes, like Dragonlins, Mawhawk or Sight Surrender Valey.

* Hotkey Equip on Eldera you can use hotkey equip to fast equip another item in your Equipment!

* Balanced Vocations - all vocations are very balanced and fulfil their roles.

* Death protection - if you die on kick, your experience and blessing will be given to you after relogin.

Eldera-Global Events

On Eldera-Global you can participate in many events, like House Contest, Screenshot Contest. We also give you possibility to take part in Devovorga Event or Lightbear!

Promotion Codes

On our server you can get free prizes for just playing. You will ask how? Just registered on our server. Every at 20:00 we will send on your account free code, which you can exchange for random reward. We will also give codes for all accounts, which will be registered before server start. You can use code on your own account or give it to your friend. You can find more after login in Promotion Codes.

Screenshots

image1.png

image2.png

image3.png

image4.png

image5.png

image6.png

image7.png

image8.png

image9.png

image10.png

image11.png

image12.png

image13.png

image14.png

image15.png

I swear i have seen this same thread on like 3-4 other accounts in the past month, i am pretty sure he is just scamming people for money then getting rid of the otland account.

I swear i have seen this same thread on like 3-4 other accounts in the past month, i am pretty sure he is just scamming people for money then getting rid of the otland account.
Yeah, this server had like 4 new starts in the past two months. Wonder why...

Yup, I advertised it. But it didn't started. Also no one send my money so how could I scam someone? It just didn't had enough registered accounts to start. But now I'm gonna start which I would have.

Back