• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [10.98] Slavic World | Official start at 10.01.2020 | Hardcore RPG | CUSTOM MAP | MONSTER LEVELS | NO-VOC | CRAFTING | AND MORE!

Server Website/AAC
http://slavic-world.pl/
Server Address
slavic-world.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

enanthenone

Reaction score
SERVER INFO:
Website&IP: slavic-world.pl
Port: 7171
Client: : Here
Availability: 24/7 (restart at 7am each day)

RATES: Experience: x3
Loot: x2

WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:

- Climatic map all built by me from scratch!
BYIGQh4.jpg
SWIAT_7png (1).png

- Gameplay at high level of difficulty!

- Daily news and frequent updates !

- Leveled monsters --- Each creature has it's own level - prepare yourself to face monsters of different strength! (loot is also affected)!
GkEMSNd.jpg

- Innovative profession system based on their lack --- Receive skill points every level up, which can be allocated to attributes and skills - Build character in your own way!

SkillWindow.gif
perk.png

- Numerous raids, tasks, quests and more!

-Professions :
(Blacksmithing,Leatherworking,Smelting,lumber),
All with separated skill level !

AYJj8u7.png

-There is no skill training
Each level you advance ou receive points to be distributed among the skills. The more levels you get, less points you receive.

-All clubs, swords and axes damage are based on Strenght.

-You can use two one-handed weapons at the same time
Attack speed will increase and each weapon damage will decrease.
DualWield.gif
-Distance weapons damage are based on Strenght and/or Dexterity.

-Two-handed melee weapons can do critical hit and bleeding effect.

-You don't need to open monsters to pickup loots while hunting
Just need to select the item you want to loot and add to / remove from your loot list.

-You don't need to refill ammunition when hunting with arrows or bolts
Just need to use a quiver/container on the arrow slot.

-Wands and Rods maximum damage can be increased
When you advance your intelligence skill you increase your wand's maximum damage. Same thing works for faith and rods.

-Access to spells are based on Faith and Intelligence
There is no level or vocation requirement for spells. The more you raise faith and intelligence, more spells you get.

-Access to runes and runes damage are based on Magic!

Discord: link
e-mail: [email protected]
FB: fanpage

Last edited:
Highly recommended, unique server - I've played SW two years ago and found it wonderful, despite being quite hard sometimes. Beautiful map, refreshing ideas and smooth gameplay with satisfying character development. It gave me the desire to revive my old one which later on I have developed for several months and surely I will be later on as well.

Will join for sure, but not from the beginning, sadly.

looks interesting enough, are we to expect a level of customization to the monsters and items?

At this moment monsters have different stats (100 lvl dragon have 100% more hp,dmg,exp,loot etc than 1 lvl) additionally, each boss has changed loot. Some items been changed for crafting and i will make artifacts with custom stats in future.

Custom rookgaard has nothing inside, just 20 monsters.
Mainland is bugged as fuck, minotaur archer's model is walking backwards.
Monsters hits for too much (dont tell me it is hardcore that single minotaur is hitting for 18,20 every hit with 18 armor + steel shield) meanwhile minotaur guard barely bloodhits.
Custom cities has literally nothing to offer (only task npc and maybe 2 mission npcs)
Task rewards are funny, dmg system is propably broken too
Pathfinding (auto walking) is bugged, propably just downloaded OTC that s all

oh, also a OP who wrote that a lot of people tested this serwer (in 1 week)
153 lvl in 3 days on x2 with 0 good spawns, like yeah, you didnt make a custom char for yourself (or your friend) xD

Not recommending, 1 week adventure or 2 max (propably same amount of time that OP spent on making this custom)

I thought it s going to be good idea to check the point lvl server, but
WoT (world of therran) has x100 better system of points for lvl, sadly they are down.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you write about tutorial island because I wouldn't call it rookgaard you forgot about 15 mini quests, one quest chain and introduction to the crafting system (minning, lumber, leatherworking, blacksmithing).
As for the damage dealt by monsters, I don't know if you noticed but they have different levels which affects their stats.
A lot of important npc are outside cities.

90% of what you wrote is nonsense just a malicious comment.

Ps : Quite extensive commentary for someone who hit 10 lvl. How do you know how long the tests took? And what was the exp rate?

Last edited:
150lvl at beta test it was me and it was at x10 exp (including boost of exp from lvl of monsters, each +1lvl on monster = all stats higher and exp/loot higher) and it took me 3 weeks to hit it. Im not professional beta tester and im not fully sunked into testing i got real life etc. I just volunteer to help Enan because i like his server, im not even his friend, im random guy those was playing his previous Slavic World season. Maybe server isnt brilliant made, but Enanthenone is not making it to earn money on it. He made it to make ppls some fun. About dmg of monster, if you didnt notice that monsters got lvl and it got high influence on monsters stats its your problem.

You spend maybe 30mins on server and have soo much to said and judge it - maybe move your ass if you are so good in standing OTS and make your own and show it to us huh ? :p @BoomRyu

Maybe move your ass if you are so good in standing OTS and make your own and show it to us huh ? :p
that is worst argument you can make to be honest, do i need to be an actor to tell if someone performed bad in the movie?
I skip this ot because i see "hardcore rpg" with bugs, made in around 2-3 weeks for a 2-3 week playing time. That's just 2 day of grinding lowest monsters for money for mage to reach lategame monsters asap with 65 int for ue and a bit of magic.
That is not hardcore, its just dumb idea

Last edited by a moderator:
It took about a month to make the map itself but ok you know better. I did everything in a 2 week. :)
thanks for opinion !

Server had a lot of potential. A lot of great ideas too. I really liked it and the map design was nice. I do find there is a lot of bugs, lack of information, issues with balancing (Specially with having classes like dual wielding being unviable).
I liked the sense of freedom it advertised since you are able to use every type of weapon (or should be able to) which gives your a lot of choices to deal with obstacles. I did not like the aspect of capping your skills per level, I felt it was too limited but I understand that removing that limiter can cause abuse.

I also liked the idea that you can craft your own items, potions (tutorial island said you could but i never figured out how or where to get the items to craft), I also liked there were extra jobs like blacksmithing, leathering, lumberjack, etc.

This server has or had a lot of potential for more. The reason I quit is not because of the bugs or the issues (that could easily be fixed), but because the owner literally said "if you don't like it, don't play. No one is forcing you to do anything" There is a bit of background to this and you are welcome to join the discord and read up.
The issue just summarizes to 2 advices I'd give the owner.

1. Don't take your servers criticism as a personal attack to your persona as it is supposed to better yourself and the server. Especially when you got multiple people complaining.

2. I get you are buddy buddies with the beta tester and you gotta defend his pride or whatever not. But that's not friendship, that's sheltering. I'd say get a better tester or speak things clearly, without fear of your friend leaving you.

EDIT: I forgot, let me add a third. If you are going to beta test something, beta test it from lvl 1. Don't jump hoops or give everything to someone from the get go. You miss a lot of problems.

"I also liked the idea that you can craft your own items, potions (tutorial island said you could but i never figured out how or where to get the items to craft),"
You saw the tutorial from the previous edition. There are images on the page with instructions on how to crafting. Not a word about alchemy anywhere.

"issues with balancing (Specially with having classes like dual wielding being unviable)."

After all, 50% of melee use two weapons. Could neither of them test another build? Or maybe you have such impressions because you were running with a katana?

"because the owner literally said "if you don't like it, don't play. No one is forcing you to do anything" There is a bit of background to this and you are welcome to join the discord and read up.

1. Don't take your servers criticism as a personal attack to your persona as it is supposed to better yourself and the server. Especially when you got multiple people complaining."
You call it criticism?
That's why I wrote that nobody is forcing you to do anything. :)
irina-metsu-village-view (1).jpg

"EDIT: I forgot, let me add a third. If you are going to beta test something, beta test it from lvl 1. Don't jump hoops or give everything to someone from the get go. You miss a lot of problems."

You are wrong. The gameplay was tested from 1-100lvl on other exp rate. ^^

Thanks for opinion! cheers! :)

You saw the tutorial from the previous edition. There are images on the page with instructions on how to crafting. Not a word about alchemy anywhere.

After all, 50% of melee use two weapons. Could neither of them test another build? Or maybe you have such impressions because you were running with a katana?

You call it criticism?
That's why I wrote that nobody is forcing you to do anything. :)

You are wrong. The gameplay was tested from 1-100lvl on other exp rate. ^^

Thanks for opinion! cheers! :)
As I said, go to the discord for the full scoop. I see that you like selective context.
You are a child lol, and it shows clearly so nothing to respond but images

Attachments

Server had a lot of potential. A lot of great ideas too. I really liked it and the map design was nice. I do find there is a lot of bugs, lack of information, issues with balancing (Specially with having classes like dual wielding being unviable).
I liked the sense of freedom it advertised since you are able to use every type of weapon (or should be able to) which gives your a lot of choices to deal with obstacles. I did not like the aspect of capping your skills per level, I felt it was too limited but I understand that removing that limiter can cause abuse.

I also liked the idea that you can craft your own items, potions (tutorial island said you could but i never figured out how or where to get the items to craft), I also liked there were extra jobs like blacksmithing, leathering, lumberjack, etc.

This server has or had a lot of potential for more. The reason I quit is not because of the bugs or the issues (that could easily be fixed), but because the owner literally said "if you don't like it, don't play. No one is forcing you to do anything" There is a bit of background to this and you are welcome to join the discord and read up.

1. Don't take your servers criticism as a personal attack to your persona as it is supposed to better yourself and the server. Especially when you got multiple people complaining.

2. I get you are buddy buddies with the beta tester and you gotta defend his pride or whatever not. But that's not friendship, that's sheltering. I'd say get a better tester or speak things clearly, without fear of your friend leaving you.

EDIT: I forgot, let me add a third. If you are going to beta test something, beta test it from lvl 1. Don't jump hoops or give everything to someone from the get go. You miss a lot of problems.
I’ve been using dualwield most of the time and I can tell you that it’s a lot better than being with a 2h wep... I don’t get your criticism maybe you tried dual wield with 2 Maces? anyway I’m having los of fun, I’m really enjoying hunting, exploring, not a beta tester but Im finally getting the hang of it.

Winter is comming!
Here is the preview of the winter update 2021. This is an important moment as it will pose new challenges for players and discover new areas of the continent. This is a milestone that will push the gameplay forward by giving players the tools to develop, access to new items and monsters' habitats.
unknown.png
Fletcher's troubles mean players can earn glory not only as pioneers in new lands, but also as the first Beast Slayers from the North. This unique creature will be the key to solving the problems of the Old and New Camp - the key to the rest of your adventure. Our adventure. Of your legends.
unknown.png
Gorn will welcome the heroes who will overcome the challenge of the upcoming event, sharing with them their ideas for earning money ... and gaining experience. Warning! Exotic visitors who visit our camps sometimes talk about exorbitantly low temperatures. Be sure to prepare for a journey through such rough terrain. Expect challenges. Be ready to face the temperature ... Or a hungry Yeti.
unknown.png
To this day, northern geologists are wondering what influences the fact that in these impossibly frozen areas there are geysers that eject hot steam from the ground. The geothermal activity in this area is a mystery only to scientists. Many travelers have already found out what causes these hot anomalies.
unknown.png
At this point, let's stop this avalanche of curiosities for a moment. Now let's calm down and listen to the sound of the wind whipping the roofs of Winter Harbor. Listen carefully. You hear It's not the wind. Now, come on, follow that sound ..
unknown.png
The bottom of the ocean are puzzles that have been frozen for hundreds of thousands of years.
unknown.png
Along with unlocking the new part of the map, the game comes with a lot of new Bosses and quests. There will be new tasks. The game will speed up. Be the first to reveal fate cards before the ice challenge.

Here is a list of the changes made:
-Daily quests with custom level of diffuculty with random adequate rewards
-New missions (npc Gorn)
-New addons (warrior, hunter, mage, knight, barbarian, citizen and pirate)
-New tasks (ice spiders, black knights etc).
-New locations with respawns for mid lvl and more experienced players. (Ice spiders, frost dragons, sea serpents, black knight, hellspawns, nightmare, demons and much more.

Herb gathering & Alchemy system soon !

See you in the game!

Hi, what happen to the server? I tried to enter the website but it's unavailable. Is the server still on? If not, will it come back? From what I see here it has great potential