• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [13.20] Dracoris - RL Map, RL mechanics

Server Website/AAC
https://dracoris.com
Server Address
dracoris.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Dracoris

Reaction score

Welcome to Dracoris, a pvp rpg server that has started on 10.10.2023

IP: dracoris.com
Port: 7171

Client: Tibia 13.20
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Poland
Stage Exp rate:
1-20 : 30x
20-50 : 25x
50-100 : 20x
100-150 : 10x
150-2000 : 6x

Map: RL map
Runes: Normal charges and prices
Loot rate: 6x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 3 kills gives you Red skull, protection level until 25.
Stage Skills & Magic rates:
0-60 : 30x
61-80 : 20x
81-126+ : 15x

More Features:
Training area in Thais temple
RL quests
RL mechanics
Working sound in client
Frequent updates
Balanced vocations
Addons system (rl tibia quests etc.)

Last edited:
Some new screenshots of the content we have added (some of it is missing such as no Ingol island, but Marapur is there)! :2023-10-12_183803918_GOD_Hotkey.png2023-10-12_184050218_GOD_Hotkey.pngSummer_Update_2022_Artwork.jpgWinter_Update_2022_Artwork.jpg

We're currently working on Summer Update 2023.

First 5 people to reach level 150 will get free 1200 tibia coins. To redeem message one of admins in game.

Bro, you can't even login :D imo also the xp rate is kinda too low to stay longer

Maybe the problem is when you have symbols like ę€óżźćń then you can't log into the game (try it), i created another account without ńć etc and can log.
About stage i think is should be a little higher to have more fun playing alone, also you didn't touch Store i think you should add some things and change prices.

Maybe the problem is when you have symbols like ę€óżźćń then you can't log into the game (try it), i created another account without ńć etc and can log.
About stage i think is should be a little higher to have more fun playing alone, also you didn't touch Store i think you should add some things and change prices.
I think the special symbols is normal - this is due to database constraints, but it shouldn't let you create an account with symbols like that then.. so I'll look into it - thanks!

Upcoming changes :

Removing the need to do quests for access to certain islands etc.
NPC with basic equipment up to level 100.
Rapid respawn weekend (20-22 OCT 2023)
Special events for new players - tibia coins still up for grabs for top 5 players to reach 150 first!

As well as new rates :

1-50 - 50x
50-100 - 25x
100-250 - 20x
230-350 - 10x
350 - 6x

Last edited:
New rates again :

1-50 - 100x
50-250 - 50x
250-500 - 35x
500-1000 - 25x
1000 - 10x

Skill rates :

35x skills
30x magic

🔥 Welcome to Dracoris: A Realm Reimagined! 🔥

Dracoris_logo.png
Adventurers, the tides of Dracoris have shifted, bringing forth challenges and opportunities like never before! Dive deep into the heart of our world and discover the monumental changes that await.

The True Cost of AdventureDeath in Dracoris is not for the faint of heart. Fall in battle, and you'll face a daunting 15% loss on your total EXP and skills. Think twice before you tread into danger, for the stakes have never been higher. And for those seeking divine protection, be warned: the !bless command now comes at a heftier price.

Unshackled RealmsSay goodbye to the days of tedious access quests! We've flung open the gates to Tibia's most iconic locations. From the treacherous terrains of Vengoth to the mysterious corridors of the Secret Library, the world is yours to explore without restraint.

Power Up & Dive DeepHarness the power of revamped rates and ascend to legendary status:

• EXP Rates: From 100x at Level 1-50 to 10x beyond Level 1000.
  • Skill & Magic Rates: Sharpen your skills at 35x and master the arcane arts at 30x.

Perfected GameplayExperience Dracoris like never before. With subtle script adjustments and meticulous balance changes, every battle, every quest, and every moment feels smoother, fairer, and infinitely more immersive.

Are You Ready to Rise to the Challenge?Gear up, rally your comrades, and embark on the grandest adventure Dracoris has ever seen. The realm is alive with tales waiting to be written. Will you be the hero of the next legendary saga?

~ Dive into Dracoris Today! ~Brought to you by the Dracoris Team

Last edited:
Back