• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 7.4 old-world the serious classic tibia server

Ist

Reaction score
Tired of the way Real Tibia's going? Wish you could have old school back?

Well then this is the OT for you, a team of players have come together to bring back Old School, it's the 7.4 version of Tibia. There is currently 1 world and 1 server to choose from, Antica.
Old-World server has Tibia gameplay. Our OT Server has the old skull system, oldschool PvP, no new "features" like spear breaking, soul points or new outfits.

Old-Tibia is a quality Tibia server with classic Tibia game mechanics, hosted in a professional data centre. There is no bots, nor built hotkeys.

We are happy to announce that we're starting tommorow,
Old World - Antica (real map) got official start 24.09.2010.
IP/WEBSITE (you're able to create accounts and characters from now:
http://old-world.pl
Exprience 3x
Loot 1x
Skill & Magic 2x
Serious RPG server.
24/7/365 online!

We've also implemented a few epic quests, please notice I'm not the administrator nor owner of the server, I'm only the main Game-Master.
There will be paid premium included to cover hosting, we believe that this is better way than sms-shop items, tho at the start everybody will get free premium time.

an1.JPG

I'm excited for the while I'll move to this island, and may help our community!​

an2.JPG

There will be no problem with botters, they will be instant banned by our proffesional support crew, also - depends on the mood, we've got enough jails to punish em!​

an3.JPG
There is more than this one epic quests, I'm curious if anybody will discover this place, there is a hint ;o​

Last edited:
I already saw much bugs on the Account Page that have to be fixed. ;o

You are such a dick. The first thing you do is bash a server? Let's see you do better.

@Topic,
Dennis?

I already saw much bugs on the Account Page that have to be fixed. ;o

If you may report, I believe that owners of the server w'd be happy.

@Topic,
Dennis?

The main owner, former, and head administrator is Voler, and I'm not Dennis/Charlie/whatever, I'm someone else tho not connected to realots anyhow. I'm just Ist :)

The main owner, former, and head administrator is Voler, and I'm not Dennis/Charlie/whatever, I'm someone else tho not connected to realots anyhow. I'm just Ist :)

I find that hard to believe, you used his name. Anyway I like your website a lot, good work.

I find that hard to believe, you used his name. Anyway I like your website a lot, good work.

What do you mean by using his name?

@Down: oh that is just a real random coincidence :p

Last edited:
Satan was the character I would talk to him on. What a coincidence!
By the way, this was many years ago...I don't even think he is running the old server anymore.

Nice another low rate 7.4 :( Why cant people make at least 4-5x :/ There is already a lowrate 7.4 rl map ^.- Homepage looks fine tho. Also I dont like the payin for premium thing. But w/e its your server

I support this server. I prefer 7.6, but 7.4 is okay. I hope it stays online for a long time!

edited topic name
remember the rules or your ad threads can be deleted
The Topic name.
The topic name can say it all about your ot. The thread name must contain the information below:

*[Country].
*The name.
*[Client version].
Edit by Znote: Just to make it more clear, [Country] should be stated first in the title!

If it does not contain this information the thread will be deleted.

agreed with zackvor or w/e. ur gunna get players with a highrate staged 7.4 real map lemme tell you..

It looks nice but I think you should team up with tibianic.org because he already have 100-150 players and 7.4. If you team up you will have better server together.

That will be bugged for sure. But with months it will be better if he keep it online. Today is starting tibianic so you will have contender =]
And
I am too think if you make hight rate exp you will have chance to kick other 7.4 servers.

You are such a dick. The first thing you do is bash a server? Let's see you do better.

@Topic,
Dennis?

I can do better for sure, since php is what i love to do. ;)
There is nobody online, so i think there is no reason to play.

Back