Welcome on RonOTS - a legendary polish server:Server information:
- Server name: Werona
- Server site: RonOTS.com
- Client: custom 7.6/7.72 (will be available to download on Friday)
- World type: Open-PVP (with protection to 100. level)
- Map: own custom map from 2007, 9 cities and Rookgard, a lot of monster spawns.
(Northpool, Carlin, Rivendale, Yanta Ore, Venore, Ankrahmun, Darashia, Edron, Ice Land)
- Exp rate: starts at 200x, ends at 10x about 710lvl. At 600. there will be alternative exp table. After reaching 600. each next level will requiers more experience than before,
- Loot rate: 1.5-2.5 (it depends of Gods "satisfactions" - do not confuse with GMs or GODs . It's automatically system.)
- Language system: our server can use 2 languages - polish and english. Just type "!lang" in game.
- Even that server is 7.6/7.72 you can use commands like .!uh, !drinkmana !shoot sd etc. (ofc if you have it in backpack ). If you have free accounts it works too, but with -10% of power,
- A lot of interesting quests,
- You can travel everywhere on foot (with PACC) - better option for guild wars. Of course you can use ship too
- PZ protection to 100 lvl,
- Trading with NPC is simplified - you can use commands as: buy COUNT item_name or sell.
(if you type "buy 1000 uh" you will get backpack of 1000 uh).
- Spells: MS has exevo gran mas vis/flam/mort, ED: pox/tera/frigo, RP: exevo mas san/exori san, EK: exori mas
- Items enchanting by gems. Each gem has own additional to item:
- Red skull: 3 unjustices frags
- Banishment: 6 unjustices (3 days)
- Fragtime: 12 hours
- no-exp for kill
Werona is a server based on old rules from RonOTS.com servers like Pandoria, Torgonia, Modena. Who played here will know what is going on. We introduced some news, but we tried to keep the old server climate. This server is a little bit different than anothers - but it's not means worse. We hope that you will join us and enjoy playing.
What is RonOTS? I think that this movie will explain that:
Edit: You can switch language on webpage to english. News are translated too.