• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][7.6] Viperia OTS

Lion94

Banned User
Reaction score
I invite all to a new server, which was created just. It is the existing one once Viperia OT 7.6

Information:
IP: viperia.zapto.org
Port: 7171
Client: 7.6 or soon our client
Map: viperia

Hardware:
Intel Celeron CPU 2.02Ghz
Hard Drive: 80GB SATA
Memory RAM: 512MB
Badtwith speed: 100Mb/s​

Rates:
Experience: x500
Skills: x100
Magic lvl: x100
Loot: x3

Last edited:
So you rather tell us how fancy your computer is rather than information about what distro you're using, what map, if custom, some images. What quests will be invovled, is it RPG/PVP/PVP-E, WAR?

To be honest, I don't think anyone care what kind of a computer you have, unless it starts to lag.

512 MB ram? for a 7.6 real map you need atleast 4GB ram, 8GB+ to prevent lag.

Hehe, didn't even check out that information and I called his computer fancy :p. Anyway I checked your site and it looked like a polish donator server, so doubt you will find me there.

512 MB ram? for a 7.6 real map you need atleast 4GB ram, 8GB+ to prevent lag.

What are you talking about? Vexoria had 800 players with a 120 Mb map with usage of 4 GB RAM. Old servers map is smaller and runs less scripts. You need atleast little knowledge about OT to talk about, okz.

What are you talking about? Vexoria had 800 players with a 120 Mb map with usage of 4 GB RAM. Old servers map is smaller and runs less scripts. You need atleast little knowledge about OT to talk about, okz.

Gz, so Vexoria was laggy.

Back