• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.6] Zagan Square RPG REVIVAL - 21 May 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://zagansquare.online
Server Address
zagansquare.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

qben360

Solutions
Reaction score
rMrMQCZ.png

Zagan Square is a server that has been around for 13 years. It has a unique map with RPG climates. Until now, the server was running on a very outdated game engine, and had many errors that could not be corrected. Here comes the best time for the server, i.e. its rebirth. The server has been moved to a new game engine. We've made a lot of changes to the server engine itself and to the website. A new game client has been created with the ability to record game videos, use the "WASD" keys, auto trader, and FPS optimization. The old climate of the Zagan Square server has still been preserved. A very big update is being prepared regarding new areas (we are talking about a new city and a continent here).

We've also introduced some new custom items, monsters and spells. From now on, the paladin and knight professions from the Regeneration quest do not get exura res spells, but they are spells that attack exori hur and exori con. From the TTQ quest, the knight and paladin professions will receive items that will add skills. Zagan Square Revival will be different from the older version. The whole game mechanics have changed. Monsters now have a normal AI system. Shared Experience (+ 10% experience) in the party. The task system will work on the principle of grizzly adams from real tibia. It will be possible to select several tasks at the same time and it will be possible to repeat these tasks. The Premium System will be introduced. Spells have been introduced such as utana vid, exana ina, utevo res

giphy.gif

• New game client based on OTClient with some fixes
  • New custom spawns with custom monsters
  • More monsters added to task list
  • New custom items
  • New questes
  • The old atmosphere of the game is preserved (2007-2010)
  • The game map has been slightly refreshed but we kept the old vibe and added some new content without throwing away the old Zagan Square story
  • From 130 lvl the most difficult quests on the server begin, starting from XBOW, TTQ, WINGED HELMET, HOTA, POI and many more...
  • On the server we will see all the basic quests known to us from real tibia server
  • Frequent game server updates expected
  • Default poi rewards, instead of soft boots player will get firewalker boots (240min renewal)
  • Boostes spawns, and tombs
  • Included Grizzly Adams NPC on all cities Antalis, Schiva, Farson, Maya

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Zagan Square also ensures very strict anti-cheating policy. No mercy awaits the outlaws, but eternal exile. That means deletion of all accounts that belong to, or were played by, the offender (not only the one that he cheated on). We, as the administration, are not interested in rising online numbers with zombie-characters, but creating an active community of old Tibia lovers.

Rates are following:
  • Exp Stage:
  • 1-80 4x
  • 80-160 3x
  • 160+ 2x
  • Magic level 2x
  • Skills 3x
  • Regeneration HP/Mana:
  • Non promotion: 2/2
  • Promotion: 4/4
  • Loot 2x
PVP System: 8LVL
Frags to get red skull: 4
It takes 12 hours for a frag to disappear, and you will have a PZ lock for 15 minutes if you kill someone.

x4cLTFM.gif

The official site is: Zagan Square RPG
Port: 7135
Discord Server: Discord Zagan Square
Facebook: Fanpage Zagan Square
Old videos from server: Old movies Zagan Square

worldmap.png

Last edited:
Will you be doing some advertisment for this server? Thats why 99% av the servers dont work.

Will there be hotkeys?

No hotkeys 7.6 old style, I try to advertise the server wherever possible

all potions / fluids stackable in the game
runes not stacked only charges

Last edited:
@Buzzwizzz Thanks for attention.These boots are not in the game, I forgot to remove from magical items, crystal arrow removed too

When I come back from work, i will update a few things on the website

@Buzzwizzz Thanks for attention.These boots are not in the game, I forgot to remove from magical items, crystal arrow removed too

When I come back from work, i will update a few things on the website
Okey then Crystal arrow and Spectral boots has been remove, but the question remains, what about soft boots for 200 points.
Bro items shop like this broke server, give fun low rate with custom map without P2W and i promise u get more ppl on your server.

Its not pay2win regenerate mp hp for 2 seconds, not high, 240min renewal cost 10k.
As of 2007~~, most editions of the softs have been available

Its not pay2win regenerate mp hp for 2 seconds, not high, 240min renewal cost 10k.
As of 2007~~, most editions of the softs have been available
240 min regenerate 1/2sec its 7200 mana then give 60x make gfbs where cost its 120mp.
IMO, its op on early stage. But its your server, do what you think is better.

Maybe make new item like ZS boots where give 1mp 4sec.

New spawns (elder wyrms access after finish wyrms task)

ezgif-1-fd427a530a0c.gif

We cordially invite you to the ceremonial opening of Zagan Square, which will take place on May 21 at 18:00 CEST, moreover, we encourage you to register your character now. Every online player on the server start day will receive 1 additional days of Premium Account and read the rules of the game.

Exori con/hur are auto target spells maybe change it for rune spells with same power, its 7.6 so ppl should aim manualy.

@kijek28 im played on test server, exori hur dont deal damage its like rl tibia boosted 20%, same exori con 240mana points only from quest 65lvl not too much damage, but i have question about magical items on page its up to date?

@kijek28 im played on test server, exori hur dont deal damage its like rl tibia boosted 20%, same exori con 240mana points only from quest 65lvl not too much damage, but i have question about magical items on page its up to date?

It is updated on a regular basis.

Merge Runes system:

ezgif-3-470bdc0c28d0.gif

Last edited:
Every online player on the server start day will receive 1 additional days of Premium Account and read the rules of the game.

Today 18:00!!
Post automatically merged:

Finally started!! come to server Zagan Square (https://zagansquare.online)

Last edited:
Back