• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.6] Zagan Square RPG REVIVAL - 21 May 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://zagansquare.online
Server Address
zagansquare.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
After many complaints from players, we've made some small adjustments on the server. At global save 02:00 CEST we included:

• Deincreased mana for conjure adura vita from 240 to 200
  • Remove PZ Locked from Carpets and Boats
  • Spell Force Strike (exori mort) now its for free
  • Added 2 spawns for low levels (rotworms) at city Antalis and Farson
  • Added shortcut to Desert Quest (now u can make quest solo)
  • Fixed some bugs with Tasks

Antalis City
roty-antalis.png

Farson City
roty-farson.png

shortcut-desert.png

pretty good serv, maybe not to much ppl but that's good break from rl maps ^.^
I agree with that, you can feel the old climate of 7.6 servs like sinteria and so on. Only people are needed to keep this serv alive. Maybe spells could be free as new people may find this serv top hard - it could encourage new players to start playing here. Also exani Hur up/down should be added asap.

I agree with that, you can feel the old climate of 7.6 servs like sinteria and so on. Only people are needed to keep this serv alive. Maybe spells could be free as new people may find this serv top hard - it could encourage new players to start playing here. Also exani Hur up/down should be added asap.

The map is constructed in such a way that in some places you could get fed up with charm, which we didn't want.

19:15 New record: 56 players are logged in.

Maybe it's not a large number, but I am very happy about the time and work I put into this server

Fun server. Too bad you have to have premium in order to buy promotion...

I understand donation items and such.

Good to see that everything is being resolved in a while, admin is really engaged in the server's life so I have really positive impressions about its future.
I've got one thing regarding the gameplay to add here. Paladins are not able to make GFBs even though they should be - maybe its time to add the spell for pallys.
Also the maps section on the website could be updated with the markups of the npcs/places in the city, not only the spawns. There could be the number added for each npc in the relevant place with short description what does he offer.

btw consider buying the advertising on the otservlist.org.

Last edited:
first botter in 10mins gg
what botter? can u report nickname
Post automatically merged:

Good to see that everything is being resolved in a while, admin is really engaged in the server's life so I have really positive impressions about its future.
I've got one thing regarding the gameplay to add here. Paladins are not able to make GFBs even though they should be - maybe its time to add the spell for pallys.
Also the maps section on the website could be updated with the markups of the npcs/places in the city, not only the spawns. There could be the number added for each npc in the relevant place with short description what does he offer.

btw consider buying the advertising on the otservlist.org.
Thank you for the kind words. As for the NPC list, I will try to introduce such info on the page today, I am waiting for a response from otservlist regarding the advertisement

what botter? can u report nickname
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the kind words. As for the NPC list, I will try to introduce such info on the page today, I am waiting for a response from otservlist regarding the advertisement
Gandesa , Gass.. fully afk and whats 'uh shop rune' ? looted one of those from the botters and apperently i cant get it in shop?

Gandesa , Gass.. fully afk and whats 'uh shop rune' ? looted one of those from the botters and apperently i cant get it in shop?

on magic shop at NPC u can buy runes, SD and UH rune its named Shop SD and shop UH. The sd rune conjure by sorcerer its named normal Sudden death rune and its deal 10%more dmg than rune from magic shop, same UH conjured by druid healing 10% more effective than rune from magic shop

After many complaints from players, we've made some small adjustments on the server. We included:

• - Remove PZ from arena Maya, now players can attack you but after killing, you land in the temple
  • - Increased damage formula and mana conjure cost for waterballs. Now runes used only by druids
  • - Fixing spells NPC
  • - Added new bookmark to site name City Maps
  • - Remove White Knights from Black Knights spawn at castle Farson city.
  • - Added Ice Golems to Frost Giants task
  • - Added Knight Axe to Cyclops reward task
  • - Added rewards to Nightmare task

We take all suggestions and comments from players and try to implement the fixes on a regular basis

Today I realized that a lot of items have got the new sprites (for example royal helmet image is from tibia 8.0+). I would recommend to get back to the old sprites from 7.4-7.6 tibia, as they were more climatic and looked better in general. Moreover it's server based on 7.6 tibia, but most of the sprites (bridges, rocks, etc.) are from the newer tibias, so at least the items should remain as they were back in the 7.6 days to feel the old times.

People have houses with roofs they can exani hur up and have safe space. Kinda unfair. (Keksu and bushman house north east of maya) for example

Fixed at this moment

still not fixed, they can be safe here aswell;

make roof pz, and the exani hur down spot east.

edit; blackboards and signs are never filled in / depo upstairs and downstairs in schiva aren;t the same. If I put 1 gp in depot +1 i dont see it in depot -1.

Last edited:
still not fixed, they can be safe here aswell;

make roof pz, and the exani hur down spot east.

edit; blackboards and signs are never filled in / depo upstairs and downstairs in schiva aren;t the same. If I put 1 gp in depot +1 i dont see it in depot -1.
Thanks for the use of such special details, I cordially invite you to the Discord server there is easier contact with me

Back