• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.60] RTS online STARTED :)

no sorry but we don't make change gold for click. You can only change 100 gold to 1 plat. We don't need noob botters with tibia auto who clone money

I mean Edron and Darashia bank npcs do not change more than 1 platinum coin at a time (gold to platinum).

18:44 Butcher: change gold
18:44 Muzir: How many platinum coins do you want to get?
18:44 Butcher: 23
18:44 Muzir: So I should change 200 of your gold coins to 2 platinum coins for you?

UP^^
Signed
I rather play another 7.6 server such as mythera, 100x better than this OT, just sayin...

I will start giving infractions if you guys can't behave correctly when replying.

Why u delete my post? maybe delete posts this noob who still give presentation to own server....

Nope its maintance need to fix some bugs and it will be clean =] Will be online today.

No characters in highscores. So I guess its reset?
Lmao I asked you yesterday "Will there be any reset?" . You told me there wouldnt. And now there was a reset?

Last edited:
Back