• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][7.60] RTS online STARTED :)

Soon will be online we won't start server with bugs.

Server coming today.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is interesting server but no with that stages. When the stages will change definitely more ppl come.

lol wtf? i got mlvl 1 by using 2 utevo lux, i get 3% magic lvl by using wand of vortex...

its not palera bazzese :(

The magic level rate is too high lol, when someone is lvl 50 he will have like 80-90 magic level, that's way too much.

The experience rate is low but the magic rate is high, lol....

The magic level rate is too high lol, when someone is lvl 50 he will have like 80-90 magic level, that's way too much.

The experience rate is low but the magic rate is high, lol....

Bazzese is completely right.

Btw Chaos, you're the worst owner ever. You're having all these same bugs again. And every time a problem gets reported, you usually close the server, search for the bug for 24h, then bring the serv up and say "oh, that bug was fixed 52435243 days ago". I fragged a guy earlier, and it started ticking down from 24h, what's this now? 19:08 You have 5 unjustified frags. The amount of unjustified frags will decrease after: 1 hour and 20 minutes.

You had the very same mistakes in the beginning when you launched the serv yet you can't solve these simple things. Besides I was able to grab magician hat and some other stuff from the Dara city hall.

damn, all time i see my account number or password is wrong.. on account page i can log in :p, so please repair this bug bicouse ppl can't log in..

many ppl want play , but can't :/. Sorry for my english. :p

Back