• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.0] Customera | Custom Map | Exp x1.25/Skill x1 | 26th June 17:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
http://customera.online
Server Address
customera.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not recommended.
He don't check this server before start, same engine, npc's, spoof like on your previous server Wenibia 10.98, same Cash bug etc.
The only one thing You fix is a bug with Tasks.

Unfortunately Punio will advertise even the biggest crap for few coins.

this is disgusting

shortly: he wont pay for top 1 cuz he got no paypal also he wont pay for 2nd and 3rd because they just took 25lvl and left server (he mention some "rules" he got there but i cant find them on site sadly) i asked him why he wont pay with blik/tibia coins/paysafecard guess what he dont want to fuck with tibia coins and other payment methods even tho he accept them as payment for points xD he dont want to pay with his real bank account aswell seems he dont want to leave any traces after this garbage moneygrab server

im 100% sure he'll use his databack to hack players on other servers

I Get the money :) from Admin^^
rlly? it had to be posted on otland and mentioned on punio's stream so gm throw u 30 euro? btw its not 23 yet as he promised to do it AFTER 23 and now its possible without paypal?

🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
what nonsense are you writing?
for the first place the player received money.
Player WZIUM - lack of any culture, insulting other players and insulting me, are you surprised that you didn't get the prize?
I spent more money on advertising than I earned, so don't write nonsense.

CASH BUG ? what are you writing about? there was no error :)
Post automatically merged:

rlly? it had to be posted on otland and mentioned on punio's stream so gm throw u 30 euro? btw its not 23 yet as he promised to do it AFTER 23 and now its possible without paypal?

🤔
I don't know a bigger kid than you. The matter does not concern you and you take the floor the most. Log out to life!

Attachments

Player WZIUM - lack of any culture, insulting other players and insulting me, are you surprised that you didn't get the prize?
that sounds familiar
1624908981453.png
"are you too stupid? yours voice piss me off on stream"
"probably you are some pimply dipshit"
nice answer for asking about cash prizes for top level

And ye he took points as it was the only thing u could give him him as reward

Of course he is lying, I have not offended anyone.
The only thing I did was I published the above post
I should get the prize on Saturday, but stalling from the very beginning - problems with paypall etc.
Ofc that's nothing i expect that. I saw his behavior from the beginning

There are many servers with professional administrations.
I will comment and paste appropriate screenshots under every advertisement.

Be careful before starting new editions, even with a changed server name
Wzium always pays his debts ;)

1624910782805.png

Last edited:
Dostalem pieniazki skonczcie z ta bida pozdrawiam z Super OTsika!

I Get the money :) from Admin^^
First, that looks like he decide to give u money for good comment on otland.

what nonsense are you writing?
for the first place the player received money.
I spent more money on advertising than I earned, so don't write nonsense.

CASH BUG ? what are you writing about? there was no error :)

I don't know a bigger kid than you. The matter does not concern you and you take the floor the most. Log out to life!
Mr friend of Punio. Check other items on your server, not only crystal coins. Good Luck
And now I know why You open this Crap
wC7tUN1.png

@Adposatnr
He check your character to find this Cash Bug xD
IhLVobu.png

And all of us now know why You don't wanna pay prize to @Wziumm, He kill your character "Turkiin" and u can't get cash prize for yourself.
CkecXt7.png

Attachments

i didnt mention cash i had no luck finding any(theres probably few + bugged loot from mobs so ppl make 10cc/hour hunting mobs) however my friend found different bug which allow paladin to pg and exp for free xD

thats good to know he took this char away (its not my char anyway xD)

its hilarious this gm playing on his own ot with some char and he dont know how to hide it so u can check it on site xDD

i didnt mention cash i had no luck finding any(theres probably few + bugged loot from mobs so ppl make 10cc/hour hunting mobs) however my friend found different bug which allow paladin to pg and exp for free xD

thats good to know he took this char away (its not my char anyway xD)

its hilarious this gm playing on his own ot with some char and he dont know how to hide it so u can check it on site xDD

I banned your characters and put them on the market for purchase. Characters exposed to the market are saved to a sample account :)

First, that looks like he decide to give u money for good comment on otland.

Mr friend of Punio. Check other items on your server, not only crystal coins. Good Luck
And now I know why You open this Crap
wC7tUN1.png

@Adposatnr
IhLVobu.png

And all of us now know why You don't wanna pay prize to @Wziumm, He kill your character "Turkiin" and u can't get cash prize for yourself.
CkecXt7.png

I banned your characters and put them on the market for purchase. Characters exposed to the market are saved to a sample account :)

Thanks for bump post!

I banned your characters and put them on the market for purchase. Characters exposed to the market are saved to a sample account
but u play these characters as turkiin had 25lvl yesterday (still on ur account) now hes 27lvl and still on ur acc and ofc not for sale

but u play these characters as turkiin had 25lvl yesterday (still on ur account) now hes 27lvl and still on ur acc and ofc not for sale

buddy, you really have nothing to do in life, just write nonsense? After all, this character you are writing about is for sale. Log off to life. Stop spamming. You are writing about things that have no coverage.

Attachments

buddy, you really have nothing to do in life, just write nonsense? After all, this character you are writing about is for sale. Log off to life. Stop spamming. You are writing about things that have no coverage.
Stop lying dude i've checked ur account yesterday as one of viewers send me this name (turkiin) it was 25lvl now its 27

Holy shit this one went south quickly. What is this becoming now, people trying to beat record for fastest server to fail?
Lets make some highscore, anyone got times of other ots and how quickly they failed? I will keep track for next edition/server!
First 3 servers at the end of the year gets me as a player! And I guarantee you that you do not want that lol.

unl;ucly punio will leave this shit in max 2 days and a;sp this ot will be dead even with this (spoof +50online)
_