• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.0] Devland/Karmia | Custom Map | Low Rates |

Hi there!

The new edition will be launched soon

All errors have been fixed.
Parcels, tasks, shared exp, bug maps etc.
*Low rates.

Start:

19:00

FgRH8bA.png

It looks really cool :)
Some more news? Are you gonna launch the server again?

We are double checking everything and soon we will open test server before official start. Server is working right now but I'm not sure if rates are fine for testing tho

If you wanna try it - DevlandOT (http://devlandot.eu/)

Feel free to report anything you will find and we will fix it ;)

If I remember right, there is no furniture npc on the map.
Is that supposed to be added? Would love some boxes in the house =D

Since I joined team few days ago to help with this server, I'm not fully familiar with whole datapack yet but I will check and if you are right then it will be added right away ;)

Played it and its a really good otserver, i'll play it again.

Lovely ;)

Edit:
I saw that server had issues with stability in past, that will not happen in this edition ;)

Current hosting is rock solid and additionaly we moved to TFS 1.3, you can follow our nearly daily work here - DevlandOT (http://devlandot.eu/changelog.php)

Feel free to join our discord server (still under setup but we will get there soon :D) - Join the DevlandOT Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/57bVSHA)

Last edited:

IMO a non-detailed map (or non-exaggerated) is way more enjoyable to play than the otherwise or at least for this kind of version since it has to feel retro. That piece of map looks like the typical 8.60 version style (no offense). On the other hand, i may play on the official release, keep it up.

IMO a non-detailed map (or non-exaggerated) is way more enjoyable to play than the otherwise or at least for this kind of version since it has to feel retro. That piece of map looks like the typical 8.60 version style (no offense). On the other hand, i may play on the official release, keep it up.

Thank you for your feedback @Deatthraz

You may be right about that retro feeling in old clients but this can't be that bad to use more detailed areas, right? But on the other hand, I got your point and I will speak about it with @seyakuroya even if I do enjoy this type of style.

If you didn't join our Discord yet, please do it and once you will have free time, feel free to make an Account and play a bit while we are doing tests before official start.

Every feedback is highly appreciated to make game expierence on this server at the highest level.

Todays changelog after bug/issue reports:

[Server]
  • Reduced stairJumpExhaustion from 2000 to 0
  • Changed "false" to "true" in classicEquipmentSlots & classicAttackSpeed
  • Adjusted maxPacketsPerSecond
  • Added missing function Player:conjureItem to spells.lua
  • Function optimization in levitate.lua
[Engine]
  • Monster/player walking adjustment
  • Vip code leftovers removal after downgrade

It just my opinion, if you like a server with a detailed map, then go ahead, you have to create your server as you would like to play one ;)

We encourage you to participate in DevlandOT Test Server and to join our discord server & Otland Discussion Thread.

Changelog from Friday-Saturday:

[Website]
  • Output easy-to-read numbers in Powergamers mainpage widget
  • Output easy-to-read numbers in character profile exp history
  • Outfit display adjustment to 8.0 client

[Server]
  • Optimized function Player:conjureItem which was cousing debug on rune making
  • Adjusted All Spells to TFS 1.3 & 8.0 Tibia

We are getting closer to get everything done before we launch DevlandOT, below more changes from Saturday-Sunday:

[Webiste]
  • Bunch of cosmetic improvements
  • Adjustment majority of tables to use same styles and classes
  • Adjusted Items page to display proper stuff for 8.0 client
  • Adjusted Spells page to display proper stuff for 8.0 client

[Map]
  • Fixed bunch of issues that has been reported (holes, covers, borders, teleports etc)
  • Karmia POH / Added new area - undead cave (pick hole)

[Server]
- actions.lua & actions.xml fixes part 1

[Engine] - Credits to @celohere for both of them
  • getItemTypeCount fix
  • Adjusted monster logic

Back