• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.0] Evo-OTS Good Memories

Server Website/AAC
https://evo-ots.pl
Server Address
evo-ots.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

unknownuser

Reaction score
Welcome,
I would like to invite you to our 8.0 evolution server created with love to tibia.
OTS has not full content but we are adding a lot of updates every day. We decided to make this server with players like in old good times.

IP: evo-ots.pl
Port: 7171

Client: Tibia8.0
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Poland
Exp rate: stages
Map: Custom Evo, Home made.
Runes:Inifnity
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Teleports
Skills & Magic rates: 12x skill, 8x magic

We have huge plans for this project but we need some time and your ideas! Build the server with us!
Join us!

ss1.png

We changed way and all is in english now. We added a lot of content and our work is progress.
Plesase check our news, changelogs and discord.
ss2.jpg

Hi,
weekend is time when we spend time with family and friends. We did this too! But we also found some time for our server.
We added:

-2 new quests
-4 new exp places
-2 new monsters
-3 new custom helmets
-3 new custom shields

We are working on new systems(points for beeing online and special shop for these points, VIP) new spells, bosses, monsters, quests etc

ss4.jpg

Hello dear players,
we are working all the time on our server. We added bigger update today. He will be small sum what was added and changed.

We added:

-new spells
-new quests
-new exp places
-new monsters
-transform ring
-silver points and silver shop (more info on subpage)
-VIP system (more info on subpage)
-increased exp
-scripted all addons(we are adding rest of monsters)
-builded new addon bonus system which will sum all bonuses
-new tasks
-new missions
-new monster hunters
-completed boss reward
ss5.jpg

How do you respond to this?
All 4 same login time/date.
1638757795235.png

After looking at the 9 players online, it looks like 6 are spoofed by 1 user, 2 are mcs in trainers, and 1 guy is active.

In better news, I kinda like your website. It’s perfect for an evolution server.

Dear @Dip Set
These characters are my to test skill system. Here is no more MC 🙂 our engine has max count of MC to go ahead with otservlist rules.
Time of login is the same as when server is restarted then I log these characters to make a training.
I'm doing this server yo make fun. I ignore hate.
Regards my friend.

Last edited:
Hello dear players,
we spend 2-3 days on preparing items and we did this! We created museum for you where you can check all items which will wait for you in game!
We did around 120 custom items. Lets check them and wait for updates!

We can focus on quests, monsters, bosses now!

Our focus is on adding a lot of content now!
ss6.jpg

Back