• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.00]Tibiarise retro server[8.03.2024 at 18:00CET]

Server Website/AAC
http://tibiarise.com
Server Address
Tibiarise.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
yeah but 90% of people are not gonna turn off windows defender to play on your bad ots.
I seen people who had 10% health running around rook so I guess its not even properly adjusted with the monsters and damage
your male players get coat instead of jacket which should be for female btw.
Very fair and valid point, even if its legit. Nobody wants to take the risk.

Very fair and valid point, even if its legit. Nobody wants to take the risk.
i ran it in the sandbox but yeah even with leather helmet and wooden shield rats were doing extremely big damage to me so ? cipfried is bugged if u say hi heal he heals for full hp so there is that.

take any of Tibia clients edit RSI nr and Ip Config, you will get the same result. That was common error while Editing an 8.0 Tibia Client.
Post automatically merged:

We Are Online!!!
That is not true; Darkrest results I've been working on 3~ months ago:

i ran it in the sandbox but yeah even with leather helmet and wooden shield rats were doing extremely big damage to me so ? cipfried is bugged if u say hi heal he heals for full hp so there is that.
Cipfried repaired, damage is like 8.0 there was no changes to it

That is not true; Darkrest results I've been working on 3~ months ago:
Going with your logic, find me a Tibia 8.0 client without any issue than i can make a new clinet.

Last edited:
Cipfried repaired, damage is like 8.0 there was no changes to it

Going with your logic, find me a Tibia 8.0 client without any issue than i can make a new clinet.
I'm sorry, my dear. I'm not being paid to do work for you, and it's not my business, either.
If your baking company has a problem with bread, it's your problem to fix it, not your clients, as we can buy from another bakery.

Client Actualy Fixed. You dont need to worry about windows defender alerts anymore.

Back