• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.5]Minera Dedicated 24/7

Doesn't mind since you won't accept it. Just think yourself about ur actions between you and me.

I don't see any reason why u hate me..? i don't hate anyone, but someone have more someone not...that is the life, u have to accept it ;)

yes i ask player's if i should ban some1 very mature..
Atleast im not like you making 100x magic wall , 100x ssa and shit

yes i ask player's if i should ban some1 very mature..
Atleast im not like you making 100x magic wall , 100x ssa and shit

making to who?:confused:
i told u at start:
1.Ban botters
2.Don't give items/lvls
3.Enjoy
i told u that on msn first night...so...

making to who?:confused:
i told u at start:
1.Ban botters
2.Don't give items/lvls
3.Enjoy
i told u that on msn first night...so...

Ban botters
Its a ofcourse thing to ban botters.

Don't give items/lvls
Just remove commands for summon items and levels.

Enjoy
Its kinda hard when a team cant teamwork

Ban botters
Its a ofcourse thing to ban botters.

Don't give items/lvls
Just remove commands for summon items and levels.

Enjoy
Its kinda hard when a team cant teamwork

omfg...........................................................i told him that, when i give him cm position, but he didn't know that, and i wait for him, and he didn't come, so i was tired, and he was online but away status on msn, and i just put him that msg, and i leave...so that was his first day...and omfg stop now!

Yes you did tell me that.. and i followed the rules.. as you can see jerry saw actions what i took and they were correct! People just told me that its nice to see a active CM in-game and they just were reporting people to me because they know ill take an correct action if they are botting.. but most of the people got alarm.

and by the way my real friends told me that your giving them levels hardcore XD

Yes you did tell me that.. and i followed the rules.. as you can see jerry saw actions what i took and they were correct! People just told me that its nice to see a active CM in-game and they just were reporting people to me because they know ill take an correct action if they are botting.. but most of the people got alarm.

Very fair ;)

ahahaha xDD they ask me for lvls items and they spam me a lot...but u lie there..i didn't give to them<_<

15:05 New record: 265 players are logged in. :D
(for anty fans of Minera: You can check this, if its spoof or something else, ;) ).... Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
hahanoob.JPG

Gratz, you're still spoofing. Lol, all characters with lower lvl were in trainers and all of them logged in almost at the same time just some different minutes.

Back