• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND][8.54-8.57] Hestoria RL MAP without Gengia etc LOW EXP

Niebieski

kasteria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
HESTORIA.net
HESTORIA starting at 27.10 at 21:30 CET
HESTORIA is full real map without Gengia etc.
It's server for long time, not for 2 weeks as all ots like now. You've to be there! We're waiting for you. ENJOY!​
Informations
•Host: HESTORIA.net
•Port: 7171
•Client: 8.54 - 8.57
Exp stages
•1-30: 50x
•31-50: 30x
•51-80: 20x
•81-100: 15x
•101-120: 10x
•121-130: 7x
•131-140: 5x
•141-xxx: 2x
Rates
•Loot x3.2
•Skill x15
•Mlvl x8
Demon Helmet Quest

Grizzly Adams

Inquisition Quest

Zao Isle

INQ TPS

Vengoth

I can assure you that the teams that are staying wont leave after a week, like it is on every other ot. Come try it out, everything's perfectly put togheter!

Nzak

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

We've remake redskull time to 3 days, it'll be better rpg/pvp atmosphere.

~BUMP~

I strongly recommend this server, im playing there and its a perfect otserver.

Yours,
Yunet aka Nagato Polski

bump - we are waiting for new team's to join and try to defeat the Swedish team.

yes its a very nice ot !! i played there aswell but i just wanna ask u smth, owner of the hestoria server, u said u would move to another dedicated server, and it would take 1 h now its been like 5 hours, and still no server up. and will u reset again? like u did 3 times alrdy alot of ppl lost money cuz of donation. and u maybe should ask u why someone pinged u? might be that he wasted alot of money in ur server and u reseted his account?

WELL MY MAIN QUESTION. WHEN WILL THE SERVER BE ON?

This server sucks he made 3 resets in 1 week + server was down for 4 days and now the fucking idiot. Made reset again so over and over again ppl lost their donations..

Back