• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

Adi69

Reaction score
kulau.png

Server Atlantyda World is starting on Tuesday, 21 June, at 6 PM. (GMT+1)

(Choice Youtube or Megavideo.)

Server Youtube (klik).

Server Megavideo (klik).

(What is that?)

One year ago, we showed You an announcement of Atlantyda World and now… we are glad because we want show You THE SECOND announcement about this great Atlantyda World. We prepared a lot of information, screens and of course..
No! I will not tell You, will see it! It was really hard working year, we had to cancel some modernization, a lot of locations were rebuilding, added and removed. We think that everyone will like this map, “showoff” lovers and anyone who likes playing Tibia.
As You see, we did not lie on the sofa with beer and our beer muscle.. (but we like it).
We do not believe it, it will start soon, we do not know how we did it, but it was really hard year. A lot of scripts, tasks, long quests, many new monsters and NPCs, events (You did not see it before!). If You are interested.. of Atlantyda World. What we did, to what we want come back (maybe old, great, playing?), multimedia accessories?
JUST SEE IT!
!​

(Do You know that the biggest city is 3x bigger than Thais and has got many districts?)

(What, where and why?)

Atlantyda, is a continent and islands on unknown ocean. We (players) are from Mainland. Unfortunately, a huge meteorite fell on it and destroyed everything, but..
Few humans survived! How? We will tell You. On 23 June 1200 a little group of researchers were sailing on “Poster” to South Sea. Few minutes after it when they left the harbour, they saw strange light on a sky. After about fifteen minutes, the Mainland was destroyed. It was the beginning of their new live and adventure. After two weeks of sailing, starving.. They saw dark clouds in front of them.. It was storm ! Lightings, thunders, huge waves, powerful wind.. It was sad the end of their live. But strong wind wanted something else, took them and smash on rocks.. On unknown island, where they will start a new live…​

(The game You will start on level 3, do not need any level to leave first island but You have to have some money to buy a ticket and go away by train.. forever?)

(Czyli Why we can say about it that our world is RPG server.)

We were not telling about it once but more, our server will be first “cRPG OTS” but now, we can say “We did it”! A lot of projects had been searching RPG only in playing, quests, maps and NPCs. We entered a story and gaming into a game. Server has got real time and something else but You will see and discover it later.

24h real time = 12h on Atlantyda.

Another aspect are events but they are not known to you from the current servers. Events on our server are relying on a life of the world, events will be taken straight from real life. On our website will be a special part which be dedicated to the life of the server, probably “last events” which will appear the most important news from the latest events.

This is a simple example:

23 November 1200, 15:46 , royal spies reported that 40 miles on north from Atlanta, was found a military camp of the Amazons! The nearest villages are threatened. go to task (click).

Next is interactive multimedia system. It contains interactive map of Atlantyda World. You will see on it descriptions of the cities, populations and more. On webpage always will be information about new events, of course every Your move in the game will affect on world! It is a screenshot of beta version of it:

First version of it!
ostro3.png

T here are a lot of it, we can write about it all day but we do not want tell You everything, hope You will find it by self on Atlantyda World. If You do not want discover a world, solve puzzles, You can do it and play only for gaining experience.

(You can travel by ship, magic carpet and train. The most expensive is train but to travel by it, do not need premium account.)

(I think that stay few hours more on newbie island will be good idea!)

(Important part of multimedia system.)

B y the best option of multimedia system You will know as first about new events and announcements! Server will be related to Atlantyda Internet Radio, You will listen a music, hear announcements and You will know about spawned boss, results of wars, best players, funny events. Probably it will be very good because everyone of us while playing like listen to music etc. and we will give it to You! Would you like to hear your favourite song in our radio? Write to us!

(I heard in radio about spawned boss! I was first! Of course, information sometimes are not real but this time it was true!)

(Uhs, SDs from level 15.)

Yes, it will be! Do You remember a lot of druids near depo? Do You remember tons of parcels, monk legions? Do You remember healing power of UHs or strength of SDs? Do You remember when someone had got 80lvl and he was powerful? It is so sad, CIPSOFT took away a lot of little but great things. But do not be sad! Atlantyda World is coming back to it! You will be glad of being a winner of war or when You will sell backpack of runes for good price. When You will advance to 15 level You will be able to using SDs! Ahh, great memories but.. it is not a time for it!

Hm, what to do? Adori gran!

Old Times!

(Krótko, ale na temat.)

System of professions will be presented in another way than it was in the plans half year ago. We concluded that such a large changes in the profession can lead to lost the new players in unknown world. In addition, such a large changes of the professions would lead to move start of the server again for a next weeks. We considered this matter carefully and at the beginning we decided to develop professions in a four-parts. Druid has got mainly a healing, support and defensive spells, Mage has got a offensive spells, Knight it is obvious and Palladin it is also obvious.

[SIZE="4]Beta version of professions.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[URL=http://img508.imageshack.us/i/porf1.png/][IMG]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5608/porf1.png[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://img842.imageshack.us/i/zap5.png/][IMG]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3783/zap5.png[/IMG][/URL] Profession can be chosen on main island but You have to remember that everyone can attack us here!

[URL=http://img7.imageshack.us/i/button8f.png/][IMG]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/2568/button8f.png[/IMG][/URL]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"](Fast about spells.)

New professions – new spells. We invented something. In game, we are castaways, on Mainland was magic too, but after crash we are shocked and do not remember anything. We are novice again and have to gain experience to remember everything. While gaining experience we will learn “old” spells (as exura, exori, etc.) but if we advance to be an “elder”, will learn new, unknown spells! We will not have to learn (pay for) “old” spells because know it! We will have to learn new spells from new continent![/B]

(Many sleepless nights, a lot of studying, working but now.. I am not stoppable!)

(Short description.)

Tasks and quests are as a radio, without it the world will not be there! There are a lot of quest, if You like short and fast quests as “take”, “kill” and “go to” You will find it. If You like spend all day on one quest or spend few days with friends searching book or trying read something – You have to go to our library and talk with people! Everyone will find something for yourself.

(From easy quests to very long and strange stories!)

(Beware where do You enter!)

(continued in second post)

Last edited:

(What is in config.lua?)

Many people can say, "Oh God, what is it, I will not play on such exp" or "I prefer to play real Tibia, " etc. You say in this way, because arised strange stereotype a “good character” which is good if it has at least three digits level, and if it possible can be a four digit and backpacks of MPAs in the house. Then player feels valuable, but he does not look at the fact that these three and four digits players in the ranking are 250 or more, and that item which he has got not worth anything. In my opinion it does not a difference whether it is exp x100 or x2, because for everybody exp is the same! And is the difference if someone has got a thing which he reached by doing the most difficult quests, killing the most dangerous monsters, and discovering the most darkest valley, which things cannot be buy for 3.67 at sms shop... I hope that we will go away from this hopeless stereotype, and we give a chance ourselves on a server like this. But stop talking lets get to concretes.

Server configuration of Atlantyda World:

Experience Rate: 1,2 to 1,7 x Real Tibia.
Skill: x1,5
Magic level: x1,5
Loot: 1x-2x
Client: Tibia Client, 8.54
Language Version: English
World: PVP

We are waiting for You!

(Summary.)

Big map, many monsters, long quests, radio.. It is a little part of big all. We are working very hard and server will start that fast as it is possible! Have You got any questions, propositions, suggestions? Come to our forum Strona g��wna forum
50% of server is system but second 50% are You! We need You on this world, only You can help us! Call to arms !

Przydatne informacje:

Official forum Atlantyda World: Strona g��wna forum
Official e-mail [email protected]
Do You want to help us? Paste it to Your signature:
HTML:
[URL="www.atlantydaworld.pl"][IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/1z33z9e.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please be patient, server will start soon. Without You (players) this project will be a disaster. See You on Test Server v.3 !

(continued in third post)

Last edited:
wow thats epic.

Last edited:
If you do this right and keep it english <thumps crossed> this might be awesome =)

Website will be available in two language versions,
and game is completely english.

I hope some people from otland will visit on Atlantyda World :)

The problem is, that not every polish ppl know english so good to play on 100% eng server. Server logs etc gonna by in eng but almost whole forum will be in polish language. But dont worry there will be a part for non-polish players ;)

When the server will be open?

We've to do some cosmetics improvements and finish website. Currently We've got dedicated server and other necessary accesories. I think Atlantyda World will start on 2nd half of June 2011 ;)

We are waiting for players from other countries ^^

Maybe they should have a chance to lodge a aplication for a betatester ;)?

Kenji

looks good but definately wont be playing since looks like everythings in polish even npcs.. english is the main language of the world use it unless you only want polish players

looks good but definately wont be playing since looks like everythings in polish even npcs.. english is the main language of the world use it unless you only want polish players

mhm, are you sure? Everything is in english ;)

lordi.png

lots on first page not english screenshots

because this server was created by polish team but Atlantyda World is in english language.
A lots of screenshots from first pages are in polish forums (example tnp) and in other smaller forums.

Back