• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.54] Atlantyda World [RPG] - STARTS IN JUNE 2011

hey dusieqq do u know when is gonna be online ?? i live in the us

Sharp your sword, tight the string in your bows and crossbows, prepare the spells and expect for the start of a new adventure.
Atlantyda World is comming!!

prepare for azz obstruction! Atlantyda world is comming in 21 June, 19:00 (UTC+2:00, Polish Time).

bad time to start. most people are still eating at this time..

you should rather start it at 16:00

Well its not like you spend 2 hours eating, right? I can only speak for myself when I say this but I usually dont spend more than 20min eating.

So what if you miss 20min, it's not like your life is depending on it.

and well i think that first 3 hours server will be so crowded that's useless to whine about minutes ;)

News News!

Welcome my dears!

Ive got for you some informations, but this time they are only good informations!

On the beggining i will tell you about tests, i have to say with joy that server was tested under many relatives and i can tell that server is stable and ready to handle many players! You will see it on the ending of this post.

Moreover!
Wrok on new forum and site is nearly completed!
Honestly site will be updated and moderate for the whole next week(adding more options etc) but forum will be completed and ready to use by people.
Forum and site is already made in very neat colours for your eyes, which i wish you all will like, for those who will not like, we are already preparing new skins for it.

Site and forum is already moving on dedicated server so you may see it in very fhew hours so keep waiting, it's really worth of it.

cosy.png

Red Lights District
burdel.png

ekipaw.png

drags.png

Last edited:
Very Important Annoucment!
Account creating is now possible!

Check www.atlantydaworld.pl !

( If this address still will not redirect to the official server, it will do it few hours later because the domain redirect is still ongoing. )

Official website is under construction!

If there are still errors that occures when you want to visit site, and such ones can exist, qoting words of our hoster admin:
as i said yesterday, some of parts can refresh to 5 minutes and others even to copule of hours
If you still can't enter by www.atlantydaworld.pl
then you can enter the site on other link by:

accmaker: Atlantyda - Latest News
forum: Atlantyda World • Index page
ip: estrona.info

Error should dissapear before start.
As for now we know about one bug which is connected with registering account:

General Error
Template path could not be found: styles/1Game/template
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: [email protected]

If you will see this bug, please don't report it, we already working on it!

Greetings
Atlantyda World Team.

Last edited:
Official Ventrillo server version 2.1.4

IP: 91.203.53.58
Port: 3808
Hasło: none

forum is already fixed.

then dont play lol, high rate exp isint everything :) as you can see at the name of thread its "rpg" server.

this exp is such exaggeration... i know you wanna make rpg but not with 1,2x exp :eek:
I think 2x or 3x would be great

yea sure 1,2 exp seems kinda hard but i like slow exp rpg, i hope its filled with hunting places.

Back