• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 8.54 Cookie Cotton Joe's

luq14

Cookie Cotton Joe's
Reaction score
Cookie Cotton Joe's​

Gameplay Update (28.02.2010)
We are pleased to announce that the rate of getting expertise has been changed. We believe that it will entice new players to play on Cookie Cotton Joe's. Now new, inexperienced adventurers will be able to become mighty faster than previously. Anyway, expertise stage table will look like this since today:
- When starting, your expertise rate will amount to 20 times faster than on normal Tibia.
- After every 5 levels, expertise rate will be decreased by 1. It means, that from level 1 to level 5, expertise rate will amount 20x and from level 6 to level 10, it will amount 19x and identically, till level 60.
- Since level 61, after every 10 levels, expertise rate will be decreased by 1. It means, that from level 61 to level 70, expertise rate will amount 8x and from level 71 to level 80, it will amount 7x and identically, till level 110.
- Finally, since level 111, you will get your level 3 times faster than on normal Tibia. (like before).

This is not last of changes. Second thing, that must be changed is multiplier of skill advancement. Since today, it will amount 7 times faster than on normal Tibia.

Finally, formula of melee damage for warriors has been changed. Warrior hits has been decreased by 6% and formula of distance damage for archers has been increased by 10%.

I believe that these changes will equalize vocations and entice new adventurers to Cookie Cotton Joe's world.

It is time for change!
Your GM Xeed

Welcome, Player.

You may see screens of Cookie Cotton Joe's world on this link: http://otland.net/f57/cookie-cotton-joes-xiddis-works-56992/

We have honour to offer You oppor to play on one of the best Open Tibia Servers which represents RPG-PVP Type.
Before turning to the official publication, I want to say a few words from myself. I have made first steps related with Tibia many moons ago, I went trought the most beautiful years playing on the old protocols. I was not playing Tibia since a long fime because I thought that it is not the same Tibia. I had a lot of right. I am not talking about global servers. I mean Open Tibia Servers. Prestige of about 90% Open Tibia Servers is just tragic. Majority part of servers are hosted on engine, which could be easily found on forums, these servers are conducted by inexperienced "developers". They can't fix even easiest bugs, that are coming up when server is working. Worrisome aspect is also that a lot of people are interested in overmentioned game worlds. I want to invite you to common merriment on the world that was growning up for over two years. Brillant, sui generis map and a lot of new confinements - that's abridgment of a lot of renunciations and nights without shuteye, what I had to undertake.

cmentarz1.png

Gameplay Informations:
•Absolutely free play.
We don't have any items in shop, the only thing available in shop is really cheap Premium Time.
•Low rating of getting expertise and skills.
•High performance of dedicated server.
•Wealthy english webpage.
•Tutorials and manuals for new players.
•A lot of new opportunities that you will never find on other servers.

Map:
•Quests, secrets and mysterious characters that makes storyline.
•Warranted no character restarts.
•Unstopable expansion of scripts and terrians.
•Over 100 automatic raids.
•A lot of other features, which can be easly found on webpage.

gs3.png

Attack mode: RPG-PVP
Game client: Tibia client 8.54
Port: 7171
Server save hour: 08:00 CET
Uptime: Always
Map: Custom RPG-PVP map
Ammunition system: Removable
Rune system: Removable

Multiplier of getting expertise:
When starting: 20
After every 5 levels: decreased by 1 (till level 60)
After every 10 levels: decreased by 1 (since level 61)
Since 111 level: 3

Multiplier of mana combustion: 5
Multiplier of skill advancement: 7
Multiplier of creature pray: 1.5
Multiplier of stamina loss: 1
Multiplier of stamina gain: 1

wieza2.png

Host Informations:
Host type: Dedicated server
Host location: Poland
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q6600 4x 2.40+ GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Internet connection: 100MB/S

Check our webside for more informations: Cookie Cotton Joe\'s - Cookie Cotton Joe's

Cookie Cotton Joe's staff

Last edited:
Hello. Today, I want to show you, guys, some screenshots from Cookie Cotton Joe's.
Let's deep!

158.png

159.png

160.png

161.png

162.png

163.png

164.png

165.png

166.png

167.png

168.png

169.png

170.png

171.png

172.png

I want to invite you to our lands! A true RPG-PVP server invites you!

Have a nice day my homieboys,
Xiddi

The addon page is either broken or not complete (the needed materials for the addons). Looks sick nevertheless!

We are pleased to announce that the rate of getting expertise has been changed. We believe that it will entice new players to play on Cookie Cotton Joe's. Now new, inexperienced adventurers will be able to become mighty faster than previously. Anyway, expertise stage table will look like this since today:
- When starting, your expertise rate will amount to 20 times faster than on normal Tibia.
- After every 5 levels, expertise rate will be decreased by 1. It means, that from level 1 to level 5, expertise rate will amount 20x and from level 6 to level 10, it will amount 19x and identically, till level 60.
- Since level 61, after every 10 levels, expertise rate will be decreased by 1. It means, that from level 61 to level 70, expertise rate will amount 8x and from level 71 to level 80, it will amount 7x and identically, till level 110.
- Finally, since level 111, you will get your level 3 times faster than on normal Tibia. (like before).

This is not last of changes. Second thing, that must be changed is multiplier of skill advancement. Since today, it will amount 7 times faster than on normal Tibia.

Finally, formula of melee damage for warriors has been changed. Warrior hits has been decreased by 6% and formula of distance damage for archers has been increased by 10%.

I believe that these changes will equalize vocations and entice new adventurers to Cookie Cotton Joe's world.

It is time for change!
Your GM Xeed

Last edited:
Hello dear adventurers!
Cookie Cotton Joe's has been updated today. With that update, I want to present you RPG side of our lands. Citizens of Woundhill Bay went back to their homes after a mid-size hurricane that has been seen over Sand Bay waters. Woundhill Bay has also been populated with other races and groups.

87.png

We are also able to see new interesting people all around. These people may tender you a lot of adventures and a pleasant time.

82.png

83.png

Cotton Joe, the brave gladiator from Woundhill Bay, came to Verona and opened his own , brand-new combat arena to find talents and coach brave adventurers.

79.png

80.png

81.png

There is also a long story about Hood Clan that defends woods from unwanted introuders. They have a lot of members in whle Woundhill Bay island. There is also a legend about their hidden cache in woods.

84.png

85.png

Finally, few places on Cookie Cotton Joe's have been revamped to look fresh.

86.png

We have also added possiblity of choosing between starting with level 1 or skipping Rookgaard and starting with level 8. Finally, there is a chest with a little prize on Verona ship for every new adventurer.

Wish you a nice game,
Xiddi

The new update...

Sorry I have a small complaint ... I decided to enter the arena but does not alparecer the second monster, when finished with, to move to the next room, the teleport was not working ... did not really understand why there were two teleporters at the beginning, the first monster I decided to go to the northern tp, and that's when I get the second monster, but to go to third when, in the second teleporter to go to the third did not work, so try entering the southern and eastern expelled me from the sand. So I lost my 10k collection that at first may fix this please ...:huh:

Code:
14:59 Cotton Joe: We have a great day, friend. As you may see, I am a leader of this combat arena. Do you wish to participate in my arena challenge?
14:59 Revenant [42]: yes
14:59 Cotton Joe: You will fight on combat arena on jammy level. If you are sure that you wish to enter, bring me 10000 gold pieces. You also have to be level 30 or higher. Do you wish to participate in this challenge?
14:59 Revenant [42]: yes
14:59 Cotton Joe: You are now allowed to enter a combat arena on jammy difficulty. Have a lot of happiness!
14:59 Cotton Joe: Feel free to visit me in the future again!

And one more question to Snopee Warhorse Npc to say that I owe this to do something?

Code:
15:22 Snopee Warhorse: We have a great day for adventure today, Revenant. Do you wish to have one?
15:22 Revenant [43]: quest
15:22 Revenant [43]: mission
15:22 Revenant [43]: adventure
15:22 Revenant [43]: job 
15:22 Revenant [43]: work
15:22 Revenant [43]: wish
15:22 Revenant [43]: yes
15:24 Snopee Warhorse: Bye bye.

Last edited: