• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.54] [Iriana.net best global map]

Where did you get this information?

Grimmjow _/

My friend talked with Sasir and sasir said that he will put it online when he got the dedicated server, He got it and he said when I got the dedicated server I will put it online at 15:00 polish time so the most people are back from school and shit.

Yee, but now the 'uszaty' in school, so I think that it is not enough time to upload everything.

Grimmjow _/

will open at 20h? lol fuck this words on first page, they are so mesy, dont know what they are saying/doing

WHAT you msg that Iriana go online at 15 HOur later at 17-18 hour NOW 20 !!! maybe tomorrow 20 ?!

NOWIK TO PRZYDUPAS SASIRA

Stop talk polish please I can't understand you..
When is the server online I want to play this server.

Edit: Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 91 (24 members and 67 guests)

:D

Sasir are you even gonna put the server online? or are just luring people and make some orshabaal ot with sms shop? First you said
Friday
Monday 17-18
and now it's still not online and now it's 20:00 what nowik said?

x

Ybrish wyliz mi dupsko prosze ;* i napisz na gadu (1231044).
bede z wami tempił jebanego nowika aka nooblet.

PIERDOLIC SWE,GERMANISTOW I NOWIKA STARA>:thumbup:

Ow really? i just have done sex whit my Girlfriend;) hmmm.. again whit swe the lowest lvl and noob on the whole Team?:thumbup:

no kidding? when she was sucking u, u were here reading this :)
nobady has to say to anyone to get a life, take care of your own life, let the other live theirs :)

Back