• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.54] Rpg - Rookgaardia.zapto.org, Rook OTS ! SUPER EDIT

WhitePrrince

Reaction score
I welcome, I am inviting everyone, to new ots, we waiting for you on rookgaardia.zapto.org !

IP: Rookgaardia.zapto.org
Tibia: 8.54
Exp: x 7!
Skill: x 3
Magic: x3
WE OFFER :
Guild Strike NPC system with missions
Upgrade system
Reputation system
Map with the remarkable a lot of quests atmosphere (DHQ Mini, Anni Mini)
Events: after sticking given lvla we receive outfit and points to sms shop often organised competitions, PACC for the start, balance of the form, well configured items,

Map: the Map was edit by our team, pare of months, we have, exeriences worked out, training monki, questy well worked out, enlarged experiences, and many many more
Screens from the map:

Temple :
templep.jpg

City :
miastopierwsze.jpg

rashid.jpg

New City :
nowemiasto.jpg

Pub :
karczmau.jpg

Quests :
DHQ :
dhqprzydepo.jpg

dhqchest.jpg

Anni :
ani.jpg

New Npc :
npch.jpg

Depo :
depo.png

Experiences :

Exp house :

chatkau.jpg

Trolls
trolleexp.jpg

trolen.jpg

Wolfs
wolfyv.jpg

What screens are showing is a mere trifle around for comparing with what you can see on the server, with which they are waiting for you the victory and the defeat!

We are waiting for remarks of players, ideas we are opened for the cooperation as well as we are searching for creative people to the team

We are greeting and we are inviting
Rookgaardia.zapto.org

I love the fact that every PL server website is written in PL. thanks for supporting us(the English Players).