• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.55] Leyton OTS

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
Leyton OTS is the newest and currently the best RL Map you will ever play on. The server starts soon, there is already countdown and you can register & post on the forums.

The link:

Leyton OTS - The best Real Map server you will ever play on!

It is the first server, which will fully use customized Modern AAC! :w00t:

Something about the server:

WWW: LeytonOTS.com
Host: leytonots.com
Port:7171
Client: 8.54 & 8.55

FragTime: 4h
Red Skull length: 1 day
Daily Frags: 6
Weekly Frags: 48
Monthly Frags:100

LootRate: 2.5x
SkillRate: 25x
MagicRate: 12x
SpawnRate: 2x

1-50: 120x
51-80: 80x
81-100: 60x
101-120: 40x
121-140: 20x
141-170: 10x
171-200: 7x
201-230: 5x
231-250: 4x
251-xxx: 3x

A War leaders has been already invited, and they will join. So if you have a guild, join us and be the best!

I'm not really voting for real maps, but this one is just different, you should atleast try!

639722.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm making website for it using Modern AAC :) And almost everything has been created within an 1.5h :) I love this system :w00t:

And what about security?
Will sasir or others guys like him have something to talk about?

And what about security?
Will sasir or others guys like him have something to talk about?

Basically, Stian is hosting this server. He has some experience so I guess he's good enoguth to handle it. The servers are connected to back network 10gb/s as he told me so it's gonna be a bit hard to take it down. However they are shared to 100mb.

I don't like the Website, it's to many boxes.. =/
Also, is the map revamped? I saw some pictures on the Forum.
I'm gonna give it a try =)

Well what can i say? Website is awesome! But you lie when you say that this is the best real map and the best copy from real tibia. You made me laugh when i logged in. The first thing i see is a custom thais! Great copy from real map, really good......

Well what can i say? Website is awesome! But you lie when you say that this is the best real map and the best copy from real tibia. You made me laugh when i logged in. The first thing i see is a custom thais! Great copy from real map, really good......

I'm not the developer of it. In fact it's not even my server. I'm just supporting it.

It's nothing speciall. Those day's we have a lot of better real map's to play. (lanara.mine.nu << some random server check their map , that's almost real one.)

Back