• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] 8.6] AlysiaOTS / CUSTOM MAP/ FULL RPG / exp x5!

Medzol

Reaction score
bil.png

Hello ^_^

I would like to invite all of You, to newest open tibia server:
Alysiaots.com
The official start of Alysia ots is scheduled for 01.02.2012, 05:00PM CEST.

worldu.png

Map has:

• 49.3 MB of weight!
  • 8 Cities;
  • 427 Houses;
  • Over 130 hunting places (counting only monsters stronger or same as dragon!
  • More than 43 own quests!

OTS has powerfull machine, so You surely will not experience any kinds of lags, freezes or kicks.

Rates:
  • Exp= 5x
  • Skill= 25x
  • Magic= 15x
  • Loot= 2x
  • Spawn= 0.7x

Screenshots:

One of 8 towns:
ascal1.png

ascal2pgn.png

'Clever' Quests- Sometimes, you need to speak with NPC to gain your revard.
wyat.png

93920669.png

The Inqiusition and Pits of Inferno quests- additions from RL map (100% the same, all scrpits, including 'faster way to throneroom' and 'INQ teleport room'!
inqp.png

poit.png

Unique Boss system! Slay those beasts and gain experience & precious items!
32758979.png

khe.png

Explore dark and dangerous locations:
grims.png

28575703.png

11027292.png

holec.png

ghastly.png

plagus.png

wyrms.png

wrl.png

A few more hunting places:
alddragons.png

elfs.png

hydras.png

34083446.png

See You on Alysia!
AlysiaOTS - Official Website
IP: alysiaots.com
Tibia Client: 8.6

If your gonna have a language selector you should make sure it works, i can't read a thing on your site in latest news. Otherwise looks good i'll check it out when it's released.

looks cool, i'll give it a shot :)
also got raids , costum spells/costum items and such?

Making account now. :)

Server was meant to be on 20 minutes ago, so not sure if this is going up or not.

Last edited:
FYI, AlysiaOts is a really old PL server, I can throw up some SSes from it if you want to! :D

- - - Updated - - -

170.jpg

bossples.jpg

not rly good screens, but the ot's mapping is really nice and you should try it out.

fuck man already the rotworms are getting botted. Geniush is botting the rots in the well.

- - - Updated - - -

well gave it a chance :)

Playing now, we killed the Rotworm botter hehe.
Good server, most people are friendly. Those level 100s abused the starting 3k cash (which has been changed) so they're like loaded with cash. ._.

well, apparently its in test server atm, Im just wondering when the real server will be implemented and when it is, Are all the accounts reset? I have a 76 RP with like 105 distance in the "LEGIT" server lol.... So I'm just wondering when the test servers going to be over and when it is, are all the accounts going to be reset so we all have to start at level 8 again? Cuz if we go back to level 8, Im not playing again. Lol