• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] BloodyWAR.NET - WAR PRIV CHARS

_Dreamer

Reaction score
Hey,
BloodyWAR is an innovative ots PVP-E/WAR in which you don't lose any skills when you die!

Server will start on 10.12.2011 at 18:00 Polish Time !

IP: BloodyWAR.NET
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6

*No server DDoSing.How many times you loosed your items because the server was not protected against DDoS Attacks.You will not find a similar situations here.We guarantee you no downtimes or lags !

*Own scripts and engine. We're not using TFS.Our engine was written by a proffesional C++ coder.
The engine is resistant for all type of Bugs ;)

*Custom Map made by us.
There are two main cities.
On the map there are different areas which will take you at least few hours to explore them all.

*Lots of quests.There are over 15 quests on the map.There are not simple.You will need a good and concentrated team to do them all !

* Server guarantees balanced vocations! Sorcerer has deathly Energy Wave, druid has Paralyze, Palladin hits stronger at distance fighting, and knight has much HP and the best hits in a close battle!

Exp rate from players: x4.0
Skills rate: x45
Magic lvl: x15
Loot: x0.1
Spawns rate: x1
Protection level: 1

Here is some information about the server:
Its war server
You don't lose your equips or skills after death.
You start game with Level 13.
We've got our own map, made by our crew, you will find here variety of quests and tp.
There are public places for people who want to train (so-called Training Rooms)

People who take care of our server
*Matt
*Dreamer
*Suprice

1vhv.png

2gig.png

quests.png

tps.png

quest.png

city2.png

brama.png

Last edited:
Nice, I'll try it for sure :)

but you should edit the main post and add the launch date.

Rly , keeping online server with 15 online it's not a good idea. That's why i closed it.
BloodyWAR is a server of creators NoobWAR.EU.So it will be online for a looongg time.

Btw. Toxuso... RL MAPS are for guilds.
So they play few days and they quit :)
Stupid jealous kid.
Please don't comment my server because you're an idiot..

Just a small example a druid/sorcerer heal more than 500+ and a paladin with a very good ml only 200
I got ml 73 with items and i heal like 380-430 with exura gran

Edit: "Attack of demonrage sword has been decreased to 40." Demonrage sword is reward from anni and you get magic sword when you start and it has 45attack

BloodyWAR.NET - 14.01.2012 (Saturday) - 18:00

First edition of our server had no luck..We didn't noticed the lvl bug which ruined the server.It was too late to repair it.
Now we're ready for the next edition without bugs which we hope that will be online for a long time ;)
All the bugs reported in v1 were eliminated from the game.

First 200 account which will be created will get 100 premium points !

Some info about the server

Exp from players - x4
Exp Stages - Here
Skill - x45
Magic LVL - x15
Loot - 0.1

In addition you don't lose any skills or items when you die !
We can guarantee you a stable gameplay without crashes & lags.
The server is protected in all possible ways.

Our experience will be used for your gameplay!

CREATE YOUR ACCOUNTS :)

bwarvtv.png

Back