• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.6 / Custom] - BudexOT OT PvP-E

Server Website/AAC
http://budexot.com/
Server Address
budexot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
We fix all things player report to us
Please my dude. Stop lying. The only thing going for your server is that you paid Jere to play it. Once the hype he will bring dies (within a week) server will die as usual, and season 716th will be in the works.

Please my dude. Stop lying. The only thing going for your server is that you paid Jere to play it. Once the hype he will bring dies (within a week) server will die as usual, and season 716th will be in the works.
He doesn't lie, everything has been fixed, the thread has been made easy, and the push speed is huge. It's dedicated to war and very good

Just try out the game and tell me your experience, i will be here most time and fix everything ppl complain me about.

73 player online 50 player only 8 level ???? :D
was 94 online And it's closed now, it seems that there is a problem and it will be solved
If you have a good word to say, and if you don't, it is better to be silent
It looks like you want to slander, which is inappropriate

was 94 online And it's closed now, it seems that there is a problem and it will be solved
check online list how many char 8 level :) iq is free use u brain :D

check online list how many char 8 level :) iq is free use u brain :D
Thanks for report, just noticed that our highscore doesen't update
Post automatically merged:

Leave out toxic ppl

Back