• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] Fogeland, Custom Map, AS based on skill and more. [Start 29.11 18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://fogeland.eu/index.php
Server Address
fogeland.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

Svira

Solutions
Reaction score
URL: www.fogeland.eu
IP: fogeland.eu
:7171
Version: 8.6 Classic + Special Client
(You can use both the client from cipsoft and our edited one)

START DATE: 29.11.2022 - 18:00 CET

Welcome to Fogeland!​

mapa.png

Tired of repetitive projects, we have created something completely NEW for you! No more service quests done from memory, no more useless skills.​

On Fogeland we have prepared over 100 advanced quests equipped with all sorts of actions and sets of missions.​

A unique map created for PVP and amazing adventures, skill-based speed attack, plus Dodge and Critical!

All professions enhanced with passive skills (changelog) and introduced spell system with equipment.​

It's just a foretaste! Be sure to check out the Library and get acquainted with the gameplay!

Depot.gifFounder.gifPointer.gifRebirth Castle.gif

Last edited:
I wanted to check this server out, but then I looked at the shop...

p2w.PNG

I wanted to check this server out, but then I looked at the shop...

View attachment 71954

There's nothing to argue about, unless you were present on Test Server. You would see that "shop" is only a place where we thank the donor. The whole project is in Full RPG and Free 2 Play.
Items from your screen shot are available in Quests (from lvl 60) or from NPC for Crystal Coin's ;P
toppost.png

#edit
Of course, the points themselves are also the in-game currency (F-token) that you can transfer between the client and the website. The ratio is adequate to the economy of the server 1:1

Last edited:
The official opening of the server is tomorrow, as a reminder - The project is an RPG! Ammo, runes and charges normally run out. teleport room? DOES NOT EXIST! However, we have prepared many alternative solutions!

Alternative to TP Room

short.png

Start in a few hours, get ready for an interesting adventure!​

Quest.jpg

We invite! Santa came a few days ago, complete Ruphert's quest and get your gift!
1670408929322.png

314545526_6304767328429_2362132211119831405_n.jpg

It's a perfect time to come to our ots, I'm not here and you're not reading this for nothing. Looking for something new? you've come to the right place!
www.fogeland.eu | www.fogeland.pl