• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6]Iriana.net RPG&PVP,24/7 100% dedi host, war system, low rate, all quest

Cavoglave

Reaction score
Iriana.net Coming Soon! Sunday 19:00!

Disclaimer:

How many of you know, first off is not the end ran on my mind, mainly because the baccalaureate because I did not have much time to prepare the server and eliminate all the problems. Now, any, and I guarantee you that all kinds of problems will be patched to boot.

Iriana.net returns after several long months of absence. Luckily I have become the new owner of the domain files and, without thinking for a long time I decided to restore the server back to life. I hope I can get it to run better than its predecessor.

Irian Rates:

1-50 x60
51-80 x50
81-100 x25
101-120 x15
121-140 x7
141-160 x3
161 + x2

Loot: 2.5x
Magic: 7x
Skills: 25x

Information:

- guild war system
- perfectly mapped map + Razachai
- more than 600 mapped NPC
- Highly Paralyze rune
- reflected spells
- about 1100 houses
- automatic rollovers
- mass acting scripts
- real annihilator tibia quests, pits of inferno, with lyrics, banshee quest, dream quest challenge, killing in the name of the quest, the demon oak quest and much more.

More then 600 npc's at the map, I just used google translate, cba to write an entire thread.

Yes, but not the same owner, same files but updated tho, if I am correct he fixed all bugs and all the teams will start once again.

Back