• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.6] Karmia-Devland-Vanilla (Edited) Start: 18:00 30.04.2020

Server Website/AAC
http://adinots.pl
Server Address
adinots.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Adinots.pl

Karmia
Reaction score
letter-martel-W.gif
elcome everyone, I would like to invite everyone to the start of the AdinOTS server! The start will take place on 30.04.2020 at 18:00. The server is based on the KARMIA / DEVLAND map and 8.60 client.

IP: adinots.pl
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Hosting: Poland
Web: AdinOTS.pl

linia

stage

linia

Free premium points:

100 lvl- 20 premium points
120 lvl- 20 premium points
140 lvl- 20 premium points
160 lvl- 20 premium points
180 lvl- 20 premium points
200 lvl- 20 premium points
220 lvl- 20 premium points
240 lvl- 20 premium points
260 lvl- 20 premium points
280 lvl- 20 premium points
300 lvl- 20 premium points

linia

mapamiasta

MAP ONLINE

line.png

If you've never played on this map, you'll find an online map on the site that will help you find all monsters and roads on the map. The site also has a lot of information about quests, addons, tasks, monsters, etc

I invite everyone to play on our server. We have put a lot of effort so that everyone can find something for themselves on the server. We want to be in constant contact with the player to continue improving the server so that the game is not bored and the server gets better with your help.

If you have any suggestions before starting, please contact me.
Discord: Join the AdinOts.pl Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/kWABaKM)

Last edited:
enjoying it so far, quick question, is the demon outfit avaliable? I don't see it on website, but its my favorite :> @Adinots.pl

Yes, it is available :) @Wazzup88

From Inquisition Quest or:

Lua:
20:58 God Adin [500]: first demonhunter addon
20:58 Addon Maker: Did you bring me 30 vampire dust, 40 demon dust, 50 demon horn, 50 demonic essence, 100 talon for first demonhunter addon?
20:58 God Adin [500]: second demonhunter addon
20:58 Addon Maker: Did you bring me 50 demon dust, 200 demonic essence, 100 talon for second demonhunter addon?

Last edited:
Yes, it is available :) @Wazzup88

From Inquisition Quest or:

Lua:
20:58 God Adin [500]: first demonhunter addon
20:58 Addon Maker: Did you bring me 30 vampire dust, 40 demon dust, 50 demon horn, 50 demonic essence, 100 talon for first demonhunter addon?
20:58 God Adin [500]: second demonhunter addon
20:58 Addon Maker: Did you bring me 50 demon dust, 200 demonic essence, 100 talon for second demonhunter addon?
Ok cool, i actually meant this one here Demon Outfits (https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Demon_Outfits)

but that one came out version 9.8 my mistake! Lol
Post automatically merged:

Also where is the bless npc? I saw the sign and it says bless npc but its the bank/mail npc

Last edited:
I just wanna say, it's really bad that you gave everyone so much free gold and let the mages get ML so easily, now they are running around killing everyone. also not sure how its possible they get (justified) frag when I didnt have skull and they did. Shame because server has a lot to do it seems, but it won't last at this rate

Last edited:
I just wanna say, it's really bad that you gave everyone so much free gold and let the mages get ML so easily, now they are running around killing everyone. also not sure how its possible they get (justified) frag when I didnt have skull and they did. Shame because server has a lot to do it seems, but it won't last at this rate
I am sorry but I did not give free gold, I will try to fix it tomorrow.

I am sorry but I did not give free gold, I will try to fix it tomorrow.
Yes you gave everyone suprise bags full of gold, and they have unlimited sds and runes to go pg with, while everyone else was at trainers. Now i can’t even leave temple. =\ oh well atleast the free gold got me blessing

Yes you gave everyone suprise bags full of gold, and they have unlimited sds and runes to go pg with, while everyone else was at trainers. Now i can’t even leave temple. =\ oh well atleast the free gold got me blessing
It was a reward for players who were at the start of the server, I hope you will still have fun playing on my server

I have corrected some small mistakes you have given me and thank you very much for that!
Today I will try to finish the balance and provide you in the form of a table how to work spells.
Then I would like to add new items to quests (I will add various attributes to items, e.g. fire resistance or skill +3 etc.)
If you have any ideas about quests and new items, write boldly! I will hear everyone.

Regards Adin 😉

Back