• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.6] Noobwar start in Friday!

Punioo

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Noobwar with old style back!!
Server will be opened on 08.04.2016 at 18:00(Polish time)!

Info:
-War ots with special map for fights
-Start with 13 lvl
-Regular events (you will not be bored like on other servers)
-Active Administration
-Professional Dedicated Server with Anty-DDoS Protection + Firewall
-Best Profesiones Balance

IP: noobwar.hopto.org
Port: 7171
Klient: 8.6

Exp rate from players: x8.0
Skills rate: x45
Magic lvl: x15

ekUBp91.png

HBKdO4K.png

kojBuuA.png

aW7pnRR.png

ba8YVMW.png

072751V.png

Just Join us!

Oh next edition where punioo gonna give skills/items to his friends and make his char with extra speed boost? No for shit op sms shop items (48% resistance to all)

If u ever want to try this server keep in mind that 25mage die easy by 2x 15lvls which skilled 5h max unless he wear full donate set then u need 8 ppl and he still can kill all of u (dealing 200 dmg to non-donor people 1 hit every 13lv)

Oh seems like you write from wrong multi forum account? Whats epic here? New epic donor set 99% protection all/epic profit from reseting ur server every 24h or epic speed boost and mlv from eq but only for ur character like u said "They must buy set from donation shop to kill me but i got all for free so lets make op donations and profit $$$"

Rename this server to Punio OTS or Punio War, it doesn't really look like noobwar with such items in shop as u have.
It's going to be weirdest and craziest OT in this year.

Oh seems like you write from wrong multi forum account? Whats epic here? New epic donor set 99% protection all/epic profit from reseting ur server every 24h or epic speed boost and mlv from eq but only for ur character like u said "They must buy set from donation shop to kill me but i got all for free so lets make op donations and profit $$$"
Stfu hiprocrit kid who weight 46 kg and 161 cm you never get out from home , when you had school teacher come to you house and teach you in room kid with individual classes.

Back