• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 8.6 Noviron Custom rpg fun

Skuniasz

Reaction score
Noviron.com.pl

What is noviron?
Server-oriented with players in mind, the main city resembles a little cult map yourez, I would like the server was developed, not only in terms of adding new spawns But also items, monsters, etc. To keep the game from getting boring so fast, I do not want the server to be reset every month so I have a plan to continue to grow to support the players.

What does the server offer?
-Anty bot
-Tasks
-Dayli tasks
- lots of quests (not just the basic ones with rl tibia.)
- Quests for which we will be able to switch to other locations -Not at the item shop giving you the edge in the game, do not be scared, also available for purchase in the game.
-unique map.
-new items, monsters, graphics.
-cast system.

Client:

8.6 (modified)

Rates:

level 8-20 x6
level 21-50 x5
level 51- 80 x4
level 81-100 x3
level 101-150 x2
level 151-xxx x1

Skills x3
mLvl x3
loot x1

Frags:

5 on day to red skull
10 on day to balck skull

Screens:
YGtm61F.jpg

Av7UwMY.jpg

b5h9DUJ.jpg

FGpWYr9.jpg

HeVAfr6.jpg

kSAShlG.jpg

QCCkE8R.jpg

yF6Kdh8.jpg

NuPmKBt.jpg

dHi5ItZ.jpg

1wqX4Zn.jpg

OZsCaMm.jpg

v5DhuGO.jpg

Last edited:
Every day before the Start at 18.00 will be drawn one person who will receive 350 premium points, I encourage you to set up accounts.

Recommended server. Good GM. Fun custom 8.6 100% custom server indeed

fun battles here

Last edited:
6h to start and 29 characters created? sounds this server will fall after first battle between 5 players xD

I SMASH this server. But when HULK SMASH TOO HARD (like always) There needs to be something to stop me. I use exevo gran mas flam and now it's blocked by fire walker boots UAHSUHASHUASHUASHUASHUASHUASHUASUHASAHSSSHASHU

Need fix this

Last edited: