• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.6] Rook War - Noob War server

cheeses

Solutions
Reaction score
General Informations:
Name:
Rook War
IP: RookWar.net
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.60
Server Type: Hardcore Noob War
Exp rate: x2
Skill rate: x23
Magic rate: x6
Start Date: 14/09/2018 at 18:00 CEST!

Reworks:
We know that Rook War was an P2W server and it was damaging the global PvP balance.
Thats why we decided to delete all equipements in shop and we added them to quests in game.
We have also edited additional bonuses from items, full set with 40% of protection from all, that was really crazy..
Thanks to theses changes we have finally stabilized the PvP balance!

Premium Points:
1. 400 points for first 300 accounts only for 1 IP. (PP will be added when the count is reached)
2. 300 points each hundred records.
3. 1 hour after server start all players online will receive 300 points.
4. The points for guilds system will give points for all members for 1 potion and ring.
More info in Points For Guilds mark!

Gameplay:
You start on 13 lvl with standard equipement and skills matched for each vocation.
If you die you keep all statistics and equipement without changes.
You will lose only some experience.

Systems:
Skulls System
Addon Bonuses
Frag Reward
Own Training Room
Automatic Events (Team Battle, Firestorm, Zombie)
Lottery
Upgrading Items (Weapons for mages too)

NPC:
We've created 12 NPC: they will help you to repair your soft boots, give you missions, buy your Marijuanas, sell promotion, flowers or even a cigarette. You can find all informations about them in NPC mark on our website.

Map:
Full edited Rookgaard map from Real Tibia.
Matched for war servers, has got 14 mini temples (!t 1 - !t 14)
All about temples in Temples mark.

Screenshots:
aEGqYxU.jpg

kZrUfJC.jpg

3rh0jrn.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, the idea of gameplay is similar to noobwar but rookwar is much different ^^

Not this time, unfortunatly, I have problems with monney atm :/

Rook War will starts on 10/07/2018 at 17:00 CEST

Facebook Lottery:

Try to win 3000 premium points!

1. Like the Fanpage.
2. Like the post.
3. Share it.
4. Comment with your nick on Rook War.
There will be a loss for x winners depending on the participation number.
Link to the post: Facebook Lottery - Rook War

Lottery will start 5 minutes before the server start and winners will be anounced on the facebook post!

Changes:
- New hosting in OvH
- Hot addons are now used on basicals outfits (Mage, Warrior and Assassin)
- New rings added in Item Shop.
- In Guild Shop you can get new rings and potions.
- 4 new quests added for equipements that were used to be in Items Shop on latests editions.
- Main temple has been edited: 1 sqm wall added around the temple.
- We wanted to add new custom runes but on Test Server we saw that they are totally killing the gameplay so we deleted them.
- Added PSC payement method.

atemple.png

aquest.png

Last edited:
We are starting tomorrow.

We bought countdown on otservlist so there will be a load of players I think.

Don't miss to create your account before 300 accounts count to get free 400 premium points!

Cya tomorrow!

Highly not recommended, still has p2w aspects and the only thing people do is mc maris and admin allows it so it kill the pvp if you want to play on a dead server go on

Edit
also gave them some critic God marlboro gold ip banned me lel

New Rook War edition starts on 14/09/2018 at 18:00!

Changes

- General map size and amount of temples reduced, will be enlarged if needed.
- Experience for eggs reduced.
- Skills and Magic level multipliers reduced.
- Experience for players increased.
- General damage reduced.

100% NOT recommended!

The rules on this server are very strange, basically you're allowed to use as many mc as you want to kill your own/friends chars to gain marijuana which can be exchanged for exp eggs or money.
Here's the strange yet somewhat funny part. While the above is allowed, you're not allowed to kill your own/friends char switching back & forth to gain levels.
Like sure it's a quicker process, but it's still the same thing.
The only logic reasoning I can think of for the rules to be promoting the use of mc is that it boosts the online count? legal spoof loophole found in the system?

Worst of all, last edition the owner made himself a char with full donate set & top mlvl cuz his friends were getting shit on by the only opposing team.

e75affc43dae7b1395eec2bc629ff396.png

92b7ee2e20c6cead9e95401675df887c.png

95 ml in 30 min?

There was only 1 server That should be called NooB War and it was Noobwar.eu

I wanted to block possibility to make mc and I had a sick protection against that, but when I started an edition without possibility to make mc (with a big advertise) there was only 30 players online at start.
Making eggs on mc, became unfortunatly an habitude on noob wars and I won't open servers for 30 players only, sorry for that.

Killing each other many times on same level = using bug to grow up fast in levels, so that's logic that this thing is not allowed.

I am not playing on my servers, but that's true, I had a GM that used to abuse his power and he has been sanctioned for that.

200 accounts Registered yet!

We start tomorrow at 18:00 CEST!

Enjoy.

This OT is total spoofed and p2w crap, lol, highly not recommended - restart every few months, admin earns few $$ and to the same shit again and again lol

Back