• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 8.6 - The best Noob War Server

Shomayn, we already had 30 + player so you fail. And we will get more for sure you know nothing about this project...

Nikodada, what are you talking about bror, what is the meaning of donation for you? ... no one force someone to donate, lol.
The money we receive from donations will be used for the server, to pay the server not for us. I'm not a rich hoster, but I'm really fair and I can show you the price of the server etc...

OT; easy, if you don't like this ot then tell us what to improve but don't spam like retarded people, seriously...

Shomayn, we already had 30 + player so you fail. And we will get more for sure you know nothing about this project...

Nikodada, what are you talking about bror, what is the meaning of donation for you? ... no one force someone to donate, lol.
The money we receive from donations will be used for the server, to pay the server not for us. I'm not a rich hoster, but I'm really fair and I can show you the price of the server etc...

OT; easy, if you don't like this ot then tell us what to improve but don't spam like retarded people, seriously...

Guys there you see, And im don't know Abes seriously.

In what way do i fail? lmao.. I just told you my opinion, and i'll tell you why i got that opinion, couse the way you describe the server here is just shity.. no screenshots, not even som kind of design on the thread, so that makes it not intressting to even look at, and your template is nothing unique either.. just a download and install, so i guess this server of yours is nothing special either, and so far what i've seen from ahmed12, he got like no knowledge at all when it comes to development of otservers, so yeah how good can this server be? haha. You guys are just 2 money hungry noobs :)

In what way do i fail? lmao.. I just told you my opinion, and i'll tell you why i got that opinion, couse the way you describe the server here is just shity.. no screenshots, not even som kind of design on the thread, so that makes it not intressting to even look at, and your template is nothing unique either.. just a download and install, so i guess this server of yours is nothing special either, and so far what i've seen from ahmed12, he got like no knowledge at all when it comes to development of otservers, so yeah how good can this server be? haha. You guys are just 2 money hungry noobs :)

Screen Shots come when players are online, Cus we want to have pk Ss and much more we do random screen shots, Who said Im will get money? Im dosen't need, Ofc the hoster got all or???

And Shomayn who do you think you are?

You cal us noob? Look at you! You can't even CREAT a server alone or???

Ahmed, just go spam the support board like you usually do, and i do have a project that im working on, its just not ready yet, good things take time. My server isnt a D&R like yours, you cant even compare my server to the shit your advertising here, and please learn how to spell ffs, annoying to read your posts with that english.

Im learnig english !

And look your spell in English, Stop comment this theard please.

Shomayn
gz to u, I don't really care about ur opinion u don't even tell what we could do better, so ignored

Back