• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland, 8.6] The World of Neravia 3

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
[Poland, 8.6] The World of Neravia 3, UPDATE 3.1

TEST SERVER IS ONLINE, THE SERVER START: 14.02.2011 APPROX. AT 20:00 GMT+1

I would like to introduce Neravia 3. Third version of the great low-exp RPG server. It was very famous in Poland (just search for `neravia` in youtube), and now it goes international.

IP: neravia.com
PORT: 7171

It runs on tested and stable TheForgottenServer 0.4. Protocol version is 8.6 for now, until we will test the stability of further revisions.

The dedicated server is located in France. There are three TFS instances running there + 1 for testing and we can guarantee NO LAGS at all.

a0uzxc.png

(Temple of Fortera, main village, after 67536238 revamps :x.)

Experience rate is staged. It is low, but tested. Players' start is quicker and then it lowers up to 4. Players can gain more experience along with completing tasks or daily quests (todo: daily quests).
1l-8l 10x
9l-20l 8x
21l-50l 6x
51l-100l 5x
101l+ 4x

v7fu43.png

(Djinn from a new city, Cali, can take players to recently discovered dungeons...)

t8xetl.png

(...like this.)

Map is custom, well known for many polish players. It is really unique and everything is kept in a medieval dark style. There are many good quests from real Tibia (just because they are famous and it's fun doing them) such as: Annihilator, The Inquisition, Pits of Inferno, Demon Helmet Quest, The Ultimate Challenge. We are considering adding Demon Oak Quest. There are many custom quests on map too, so you won't be bored : D. We are trying to keep the Neravia updated, our team is reading players' suggestions all the time - Neravia was, is, and will be for players. First two versions had only Premium Account in the Neravia Shop (but due to higher dedicated server cost we will have to sell some more items).

2utkscw.png

(Newly introduced Passive Skill System. No commands, no complicated formulas, just one NPC and pure power.)

The map in overall is rather small, but we have 6 cities and huge variety of hunting grounds. The map was made from a scratch.

2wegizn.png

(Yea, shrines are there too, unfortunately, only in the main town - mages were to make gates in the other cities, but they are just too lazy.)

Loot rate: 2x, with some events and `sure rewards` from bosses. It's low because joy ends when looting second backpack of e-plate from 30min demon hunt :C.

11jnf5w.png

(Some crazy stuff there, I made the place before The Evolutions Never Die release : >)

Skill & Magic rates: 7x (we will see if rates like these will be sufficient).

20axu1j.png

(One of the most difficult tasks, just because hunters' population is not at it's peak.)

We got also a new page layout, originally designed by Archez (but with other graphics). With tutorials describing some new features (coming soon!) etc.

For the most experienced players we have something like `heroic` stuff in World of Warcraft (I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT WTF). Those are difficult dungeons that require some skill, a ventrillo client (yea, we got our server, dedicated for Neravia players, gonna launch it soon after the official start) and a very good team. They are just sick, made for the hardcore part of the players.

ot18xx.png

(Something like this is the easiest part of `heroic` quests. Rewards are good, though.)

Everything is supported by my pr0TEK scripting skills. When I'm drunk I can do whatever comes to my mind, so prepare for some crazy scripts there : D​

Enjoy & best regards,
Hermes & The Neravia Team

Last edited:
one of best polish servers!

My firs psot here.
You're really very wrong. Neravia was the one of best servers, but not with Hermes. Now it is just a little ots, with 20(-)ppl online (last ver.)

@up
Im think you are wrong. What is bad in Hermes? Has he assaulted you? Maybe only 20ppl but loyal ppl. ~~> awesome atmosphere

Cu at neravia.com

It's not my fault that the hosting company I used for the first time I ran Neravia (after I received rights with the old Neravia files) went down because they was attacked and main hub stopped working. After 48h downtime and few days of difficulties with connection we hadn't much players left.

Now we got a good server in a stable company (ovh is rather good) so it might be better. We will see ; )

Mniam!!!
I was playing here on the last edition.
rlly this is it the best Polish ots :p

Tests are over. You can create your accounts and characters now. There's a problem with my daopay account, so Neravia won't support other countries but Poland. But still, our shop is going to be poor - Neravia was the server for players, not for money. We got our servers for money ;)

Many improvements were implemented. Still can't get daopay working :/

Many fixes and optimizations were made. Server language is english ingame. From now on, only news will be in Polish.
Neravia 3.1, 01.05.2011 14:00 GMT+2

Making the news in both english and polish would be a good idea, but i'll still test it

this ot is fucking awesome, im not polish though so it would be awesome to have someone who speaks english, pm me "Raythan"

is botting allowed? LOL

Last edited:
Bump for a great OT.

Only problem is everyone is Polish... Except me and Anodax1995.

Join the server ppl and drop me a msg (if you can speak english ofc)... My name ingame is the same as my nick :)

Buuuump for a great server!

If you speak english, join me on here... Me more 2 guys from otland currently playing... We are currently the only non polish players so join us and lets pwn :D

The only problem With the server is that everyone is speaking polish to me and i can't understand anything. If you see star fox or ancient online and u speak english please send me an msg

Last edited: