• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 8.6 Xenora [ Full Global Map ]

Czemu uwazacie ze sasir ma cos wspolnego z tym projektem? wspolnie z frozenem tworzymy ten projekt bazowany na mojej sepirze.

Why do you think that sasir has something common with this project? jointly to create the frozen Based on the draft of my Sepira.

To nie jest projekt Sasira , nie ogary !
Tylko Semiego i Frozena ;'d Tez myslalem ze Sasira ale wolalem sie I tego i tego na gg zapytac. :d i jednak to 100% projekt by Semi and Frozen.
Dziekuje ;]

This is not a project Sasir, no hounds!
Only Semi and Frozen; 'd Theses Sasir but I thought I may go along with this and this gg ask. : D I, however, is 100% of the project to Semi and Frozen.
Thank you;]

For 2 Days I've received a lot of messages where you guys were begging me to add Rookgard/Island of Destiny...

I was thinking about it and I found it a nice idea.
I've been working on it for about 2 days and its finally done

Fully Rookgard with spawns/quests/Npcs Just like on Global Tibia !!!
Fully Island of Destiny with spawns/Npcs Just like on Global Tibia!!!

Some Screens:
34260912.jpg

84767622.jpg

99010366.jpg

Note: Ofcourse you can skip the tutorial which on i've been working on... [ just like on global tibia]

Make an onKill/Death script, when you kill a cockroach while in the rook tutorial it spawns another. :p

Looks good. I am doing the same.

Im studying and Im busy as hell so got no time to take care of Xenora.
I'll let soon let you guys know when the server starts.

I don't think it was a good move to get people's hopes up and then to make them wait a month

I don't think it was a good move to get people's hopes up and then to make them wait a month
I don't think it would be a good move to bring the server online and then close it after a week because of crashes/bugs which need to be fixed.
By me everything needs to be perfect.

ja pierdole pograłbym sobie tym bardziej ze za oknem pizdzi i niema co robić ogarnij tego otsa szybciej

Back