• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 8.6 Xenora HIT! [ RPG GLOBAL MAP ]

Frozen_Cloud

Reaction score
obraz5l.png
Xenora start 07.01.2011 at 15.00 !!!

Create Account NOW!
Xenora.net / Xenora.pl

Hello there Tibians! This topic has been created regarding our new server Xenora.

You will find here a lot of wars and experience a lot of fun.
If you are looking for good war server, where there is no corruption, lags, the server is updated daily and there is a lot of people playing. There is no other server you could find.

Also we have a international staff to help you with your problems.
Our game masters comes from all over the world! Poland
73088058.png
, Sweden
68759118.png
, Netherlands
27858207.png
and of course, they all speak English.

obraz4e.png

1 - 30 -> 90x
31 - 60 -> 50x
61 - 80 -> 35x
81 - 100 -> 20x
101 - 130 -> 14x
131 - 150 -> 8x
151 - 180 -> 6x
181 - 200 -> 4x
201 + -> 3x
Loot: 2,5x
Magic: 8x
Skills: 25x

obraz3p.png
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q9300
RAM: 8GB DDR2 ECC 800Mhz
UPLINK: 100MBIT​

obraz2e.png

IP: xenora.net / xenora.pl
Port: 7171
Forum: http://xenora.pl/forum

obraz1v.png
* 99% no lags - the server is on dedicated server with fast uplink connection to handle up to 800 players at once without lags!
* Detailed Tibia Like Map
* Detailed Spells
* Real Tibia Quests

Banuta Quest
55931037.png
The Elemental Spheres Quest
55931037.png

Annihilator Quest
55931037.png
HOTA Quest
55931037.png

Pits of Inferno Quest
55931037.png
Demon Helmet Quest
55931037.png

Inquisition Quest
55931037.png
Yalaharian Quest
55931037.png

Barbarian Test Quest
55931037.png
Svargrond
55931037.png

And many more ...

* NPCs which behave and act same as real tibia.
* Power Gamming XP ( you can see your daily / weekly xp gain just like it used to be on erig ).
* Detailed serverside actions ( for example: kazordoon farm elevator )
* Fully working Zao
* Summer Update 2010 ( New Areas, New Monsters, New Creature Products, New Npcs, New Equipments! )

Draken_Elite.gif
Luminous_Orb.gif
Chartan.gif
Royal_Scale_Robe.gif

* And a lot of more!

obrazap.png

64671087.jpg

Shop System:
is completely written in Java what allows you fluently switching between the shop offers.
we also have 2 additional options in the shop offer which are:
Transfer Premium Points and Draw Super Points.
Transfer Premium Points allows you to transfer any amount of premium points from your accont to any other.
shopbig.png
Draw Super Points allows you to exchange your SP to Premium Points or Super Points. It's like a lottery system, more investment you use the bigger will be your profit, for example:
You draw 10 Super Points so you got a chance to win 68-114 Premium Points or 12-15 Super Points!

Last edited:
GG Status:
GG is a Polish instant messaging client using a proprietary protocol. Gadu-Gadu is the most popular IM service in Poland, now you can add your own GG Number on your account information so other players can contact you when you are offline ingame. Oh wait ! they can even see your status!
46258885.jpg

We are gonna add MSN as well!

* Statisctis in Diagrams:
picturekh.jpg

* Power Gamming XP ( you can see your daily / weekly xp gain just like it used to be on erig ).
picturezv.jpg

* Monster Loot Statistics
picturejq.jpg

Drop rate is counted by Real Tibia drop rate and multipled by our server drop rate!
Drop rate is a rate of drop one item not maximum count of items, for example: Drop rate of gold coins will be relate to chance of one coin drop.

* Equipment Shower
16728295.png
Professional EQ Shower, roll over the item image to get a detailed information about it.

And some Screenshots:

Expanded Zao
85092526.png

32093509.png

Wrath of the Emperor
88124021.png

Souleaters
43837991.png

Killing in the name Of
All the Tasks, with ranks,quest logs and cancel possibility.
31774723.png

Inquisition Quest
Fully Inquisition Quest with possibility to buy all the blessings by Henricus only after finishing the quest!
30351917.png

Banuta Quest
66151418.png

Barbarian Test Quest
Finish the Barbarian Test Quest to become a citizen of Svargrond and get the possibility to travel to Okolnir.
23023820.png

The rest you'll see on Xenora ! See you there !

You know that I can sue you for ripping my splashpage without any premission?

Sorry then, the intro will be removed....
Also i found the graphics in google ;)

Np, but if you found the "graphics" in google, how come your result was exactly as mine but the only difference were the text effects?
You're welcome to use the graphics unless you "design" it differently and not make it look exactly like mine.

Np, but if you found the "graphics" in google, how come your result was exactly as mine but the only difference were the text effects?
You're welcome to use the graphics unless you "design" it differently and not make it look exactly like mine.

I found a screen of "your" intro :p nevermind its already deleted,
Join xenora winnerandy :p

Back