• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.60] [7171] Start 01.09.2015! Sesi DedicatedOTWar

For this russia servant, we thank. Come back to your friends and make and create your ots of course like evo, which will has 20 players online, not 7, and stop trolling commercial troll.

But server is still waiting for new players.

I see no reason to start your fish ot, the server looks like a fishot + the exp rates "555level is max level" bullshit. Invite some dogs and cats, maybe they will play with you ;)

EDIT: Ah heyo, mapped for you a nice rotworm spawn -
d728c67fe993a93086638b9370e8664f.jpg

https://gyazo.com/d728c67fe993a93086638b9370e8664f

Dont forget to repp++ rep rep rep I need some reps man

TROLLS Everywhere! OMG!

Gay is you! You can't make staight map. OMG!

You using remere map editor to trolling me, and please remove that trojan link, bitch!

And free refresh, go top!

Trojan link? omfg use your fucking brain.... and about your refresh.. still noone will join your gaylord project/server. 1 tip. "work on your map skills"

can you give me this image link on tinypic? or scr.hu?

If you dont you are gay OMFG! little hacker.

No, give me one evidence for that: EVO GLOBAL OTS you say is gay ots too, yes? My ots is gay too? "Looking hoster topic" is gay too?

Enough! Mentaly ill man or Russia servant, ALL IS GAY, ALL IS GENDER. You are boy with overstated ego, BYE FISH!

CRAZY?

DedicatedOTWar - we need more players! Shit Vestia. ;/

Now you start to say "Shit vestia" bcus you dont get players? the thing is noone want to join a boring fish ot.

EDIT: its not even a hate... you just think I hate ppls for no reason xD, the thing is the server looks gay and im pretty sure the server is not funny.

Dont worry, be happy! Thanks for free refresh internet russian troll.

Players go to this "fish ot", but vestia bring all.

Back