• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland] [8.60] edgeots.pl / pvp-enfo.no-ip.org returns |pvp-enfo|

hes

Reaction score
EDGEOTS.PL
late:
PVP-ENFO.NO-IP.ORG
returns in big style

SERVER IS ONLINE
THIS IS NOT FAKE, THIS IS OLD ORIGINAL SERVER

Who played here before, will know, that it was the best pvp-enfo OTS server in the history based on 123/123 pass, we had 250 people online, and 100 people in queue, perfectly designed pvp map (with levers what allow to surprise the enemy ), We never experienced crashes, all the things what are in donate shop are also available to get in the game in quests. We also have:

- Unique anty-mc-exp,
- Unique system of anty-mega bombs
- Unique balance PVP <- this is not a traditional information
- Unique Share Experience System (based at level)
- Unique promote system,
. green skull: 10 frags,
. white skull: 20 frags,
. yellow skull: 30 frags,
. red skull: 40 frags,
. black skull: 50 frags + (only top 3 fragers)
- Unique system of protection level,
- Unique system of private account (you can get when you reach 200 level or take for donation)
- Reflected Demage Items (reflected attack enemy) - you will not find on any ots
- Newbie ISLAND (Map only for characters with less than 80 level!
- A unique map:

Page: edgeots.pl
IP: edgeots.pl
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
World Type: PVP-ENFO
Pass: 123/123

UPtime: 24/7
Host: dedicated server
Admins: [GM] Gerax oraz [GM] Hepir

Start Level: 50
Prv Acc Start Level: 60
Exp Rate: 20x
Magic Level: 20x
Skills: 20x

Some SS:

Movie our player:
[video=youtube;c3lTyRoykKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3lTyRoykKA[/video]

Perfect for holiday fun,
Don't waste many days for monotonous exp in RPG
Visit our server and you will be pleasantly surprised!

WELCOME !

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me ????
We stopped uping server on client version 8.40, so server going down, look lasted news on our page:
Edge Ots - Private account
also take a look on movie our player and look on date and subscription "Pvp-enfo.no-ip.org"
next take a look on page pvp-enfo.no-ip.org

and.....
I see your promotions EDGE with elements of our map
[POLAND] [8.54-8.57] EDGE back in great style! EDGEOTS.COM.PL! You can't miss it!!!
You have screens from warots.com.pl? WTF
EDGE - Latest News <<<< ----- on your page i see much things of our server and
temples from our map?

SO ARE YOU TALKING TO US, SCAMMERS AND THIEFS ????
SO YOU REALLY FAIL !!

Last edited:
You are trying to make cheap fake my server. You think that I believe in this lie, that the server has completed its work on 8.40? Anyone can add a new news on the page that the server has completed its being under 7.6...

I have hope that all realize the fact that your server is sucks. And the administration itself is trying to do something which wasn't created. Your server is a copy of kitsch!
I hate peoples like you!

My opinion on the server is already known to everybody. I don't recommend this sucks server!

true, news can be fake, but not movie with ip pvp-enfo.no-ip.org
meyby you will say about interception realm? really funny xd
don't make an idiot of yourself !

I have already expressed my opinion about you and your server. I'm not going with you to discuss.
The server is sucks, I hope that will fall quickly down. If you still have something to say, write me PM.

Ridicule is no longer on the background of the entire board.
Don't make yourself bigger idiot than you are.

GarQet you are pathetic. I played on pvp-enfo.no-ip.org (edgeots.pl) when you haved 8 years.

The truth is that you coppy ots of hes. You try to turn copped ots ~ 5x but each time was a fail.
And now you cry and avenge the hes although it's not his fault.

OTS OF HES IS REALLY COOL!!!
JOIN US.

P.S. Sry for bad english ;/

HAHAHA Garqet you're pitiful. You copied everything from edgeots.pl even spells, start eq etc. I have been playing on this serwer since 2008 so it can't be copy of your hopeless fake. You should be greatful for hes I can't understand people like you. Join Best OTS.

#Up
You have one post and you think that you bring something in a subject?
Account created probably by the author of the this new server.

#Topic
I learned that your server actually existed before. Most likely, that created a similar server for your pure coincidence. These same ideas, like map... This overlooks the fact that I to you "downloaded", but unfortunately it wasn't. I didn't know your server before. My server ended his life. If your server is a little similar to my I invite all to play on it.
I wish you success.