• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.60] Keltenia.com is back !!!! Start tuesday 21:00 !!

GM SoftCores

Reaction score
Keltenia is finally back! Start the 1th of March 2011 at 21.00 CET!

This is the third revolution of Keltenia. The server that started for the very first time in 2009 and quickly became the most populated OT-server for guild wars, with a peak of 800 players online and over 200 in the same war! If you have played on Keltenia before, you know what we're talking about. Are you ready for the best Keltenia ever? We are! And we hope to see you online the 1th of March at 21.00 CET.

Changes in Keltenia:

EXP Rates
We have modified the rates for better war feeling, so that most players will be around level 180-210. However, the rates at the lower levels will remain fast (as before).

PvP system
The server will be a PvP server but with some PvP-E features. In general it will be normal PvP.

Frag system
Each unjustified frag lasts for 3 hours, you need 6 frags to get red skull and 12 to get a black skull. Red skull lasts for 24 hours and black skull for 48 hours. With other words, you need 6 unjustified frags the last 3 hours to get a red skull.

Donation items revamps
We have revamped the donation gifts and d several items, since it affected the war feeling. We now only have regular in-game items with a few other features, like addon doll, name change, gender change etc.

Server location
The server is now located in Poland with a 1Gbps connection.

General server information

This is a real map server with our 100% unique custom made islands Oken ,Gengia ,Pyre

We have the general war real Tibia system but modified with unique features! Read more below.

IP/DNS: keltenia.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

Server type: PvP

Skill rate: 20x
Magic rate: 10x
Loot rate: 3.5x
Experience stages:
1-30: 200x
31-50: 150x
51-80: 100x
81-100: 80x
101-120: 50x
141-160: 20x
161-180: 10x
181-200: 5x
201-210: 3x
211- +: 2x

Frags and skull:
Each frag last for 3 hours
Red skull after 6 frags, duration: 24 hours
Black skull after 12 frags, duration: 48 hours

Features
-Full global Tibia map including full north/south Zao and Razachai
-Includes Oken, Gengia, Pyre.
-Almost all the new quests, some of the big ones:
Killing in the Name of
The Elemental Sphere quest
Dreamer's challenge
Firewalker boots quest
Shadows of Yalahar
The New frontier
Tomes of Knowledge quest
Children of the Revolution (But you don't need to do it to gain Razachai access)
Inquisition
Demon Oak
Pits of Inferno
Annihilator
-And many more! Even the low level quests
-Training Island available, you can get there using the teleports in thais city temple
-100% Real Tibia addon system, including all NPCs (The Exchanger NPC is in Thais)
-Automatic raids
-And much much more!

Dedicated server specifications:
Intel Xeon Quad Core CPU
16GB RAM DDR3
1Gbps Full-Duplex fiber connection, located in Poland with great connection to rest of the world.
Over 99% Uptime guaranteed, only offline during restarts when updating/global server save.

Player Commands:
!buyhouse
!sellhouse
!leavehouse
!frags
!online
!uptime
!q
!serverinfo
!guildcast
+ all commands for war and auction system (more info @website)

About Gamemasters and other staff members:
GM's can not create items or give exp, so there is NO GM abuse!
GM's do not have a second char
Tutors are just like regular players, but write with orange text color in Help Channel

I'd appreciate if you do NOT advertise about this server on any other open Tibia server. It's not fair or mature, and it's not fun nor good to have enemies. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Never heard of it
And what happened to the old keltenia?

The best Map RL , New Citys , New Hunts , New Scripts , New Quest ;)

Join Keltenia.com

Never heard of it. Been playing ots since 2007/08 when i finally got bored of normal tibia.

Added Guild Competiton

First place 6000 points for guild

Second place 3000 points for guild

Third place 1000 points for guild

All teams Join Keltenia 0 Restarts in server

And many points to Guilds

The best OTServer start TOMORROW 21:00

WARS , GUILD COMPETITON , ALL QUEST , NEW CITYS , NEW HUNTS

YOU NEED MORE ???

JOIN KELTENIA

-.- this ot is sux, gm sux..... he scam me :D i remember ;) i donate n he dont give nothing an pulloff server........ u remember me? Neto?? ;) dont play here :)