• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[poland][8.60] sinteria | no sms shop | no exp stage just only x3 | old rpg

You have succes with this server. I love it! Great Staff / Active.. Like old sinteria was.. BUT one thing i dont like with it , Some people botting and dont get ban... Sorry Xortezo But its true! You need to have same rules for all players..

Sorry but i cant ban everybody who use the bot becouse we lose everybody, and after u gonna be see 0 players... so we put everybody who use the bot in the spawn to jail for 24h so you have to understand me...

Xortezo. I know, you doing the best for the server. I understand you. But all pl's on Sinteria botting. players quiting. Like me... And my friends.. Thats not fair.. What about me, I dont have elfbot.. But its your OT you are owner, I dont care.. But trying to make it fun! Best luck! Dont screw it up! Realy nice server!

Are you stupid... My MS is at 50... Its the monsters, people don't lag, doesn't show me lag, doesn't show anyone lag, just the monsters.

Well, So far I like this OT... But I have some suggestions...

1) You need tutors that speak english well, I can't understand your tutors in the Help Channel, and some of them don't even bother trying to help english speakers

2) Better Map Making

From what I've seen so far, You have mapped barely any caves, all the hunting spots I have seen are in the open and its just tower looking things in the corners of maps, The detail of the maps are fine, just need to make better hunting spots, possibly revamp a couple of the already mapped hunting spots and add on to them (make cave areas)

3) NPC's

Ive noticed that the NPC's are kind of messed up... For the loot buyers, You should make it something like real tibia... Rashid, and Djinn's (Not the exact idea), but when I sell loot the lists are huge and not well organized. Your loot buyers buy anything from Scale armors to rare stuff like Magic Plate armors, I think the NPC's in the starting town should be basic (Buys Scale Armors, Brass Armors, Brass Legs, Plate Armors, Etc.), Nothing rare like Golden Legs or anything, That way its not so confusing when trying to sell loot and the other NPC's that buy rares can be in another town

Also, The creature product NPC doesn't buy all creature products, possibly add more, I find that was the easiest way of making money for promotion was creature products, but a lot of them couldn't be sold, and some of the prices were messed up

Last edited:
Xortezo. I know, you doing the best for the server. I understand you. But all pl's on Sinteria botting. players quiting. Like me... And my friends.. Thats not fair.. What about me, I dont have elfbot.. But its your OT you are owner, I dont care.. But trying to make it fun! Best luck! Dont screw it up! Realy nice server!

LuckyM, we send afk botters to jail !

Well, So far I like this OT... But I have some suggestions...

1) You need tutors that speak english well, I can't understand your tutors in the Help Channel, and some of them don't even bother trying to help english speakers

2) Better Map Making

From what I've seen so far, You have mapped barely any caves, all the hunting spots I have seen are in the open and its just tower looking things in the corners of maps, The detail of the maps are fine, just need to make better hunting spots, possibly revamp a couple of the already mapped hunting spots and add on to them (make cave areas)

3) NPC's

Ive noticed that the NPC's are kind of messed up... For the loot buyers, You should make it something like real tibia... Rashid, and Djinn's (Not the exact idea), but when I sell loot the lists are huge and not well organized. Your loot buyers buy anything from Scale armors to rare stuff like Magic Plate armors, I think the NPC's in the starting town should be basic (Buys Scale Armors, Brass Armors, Brass Legs, Plate Armors, Etc.), Nothing rare like Golden Legs or anything, That way its not so confusing when trying to sell loot and the other NPC's that buy rares can be in another town

Also, The creature product NPC doesn't buy all creature products, possibly add more, I find that was the easiest way of making money for promotion was creature products, but a lot of them couldn't be sold, and some of the prices were messed up

NPC changed, but not to full, we need more time to make more npc like rashid etc, but now u cant sell rares in city.

LuckyM, we send afk botters to jail !

Ye in 24h, then after? They can start botting again, When you guys are offline. The fail thing you guys doing. Broadcasting: Now i've jailed some people, Its time to sleep" then other things, time to bot guys!.. So its same shit.. change it. Or me & many many more will stop playing trust me you guys have 140+ players, then its time to start banning

There is no point with jailsystem if they only need to wait 24 hours. I would use something like this if I had a server.

Each time you get jailed you should receive a warning, After 3 warnings your character will get deleted.

There is no point with jailsystem if they only need to wait 24 hours. I would use something like this if I had a server.

Same as notation... If players using bot and dont answer your question.. Then just give him a ban, Its a 3x RPG-PVP Server. no 500x Pvp-e

Same as notation... If players using bot and dont answer your question.. Then just give him a ban, Its a 3x RPG-PVP Server. no 500x Pvp-e

We thinking with a support and we have a proposition, when we get 200 players online we gonna be start baning the players for bot. becouse 140 players is v-good.

now you can start looking for botters, and give them BAN, not jail for 24h.. you have 200+ players

yea thats right, we make now special system like rl (bot monsters)

Okey we change the rules of botting :

Now when player botting in full afk get :

Notation (3 notation = ban 3 day (first ban)) next bans for a 7 days
And when player get (first and secound notation) go to jail to 6 AM

Very fun server!
Should be more English at the forum tho for non polish people like me can understand it aswell :!:D