• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 9.83 Narunia 05 April 2013 Friday 16.00

I made a char but cant login becouse when i try to log in to the game it says i dont have any chars

lol noob brazil team : O i trying to kill isis raah/andyzor injusto or haunted spear i make PK and they only run to pz no war no attack only exura gran spam and gogogoogog pz and then say 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB FAIL ._. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'

Trying to make war mode...
17:49 Laczek Zaglady [85]: accept now or i invite my all polacks to guild
17:50 Andyzor Injusto [107]: TEAM
17:50 Andyzor Injusto [107]: NOT MONEY
17:50 Andyzor Injusto [107]: MOTHERFUCKER
17:53 Laczek Zaglady [85]: i solo in my guild newb....

Last edited:
bump

- - - Updated - - -

As we can see there is not much players. In my opinnion Narunia need two fast changes:
1. Djins and rashid should buyning loot without quest for 50% of normal price.

2. If we rly will see narunia with 200-300 players we need to change exp..
Without any reset, just change exp stage.
1-50 20x
51-100 10x
101-130 5x
131-210 3x
210+ 2x

I know some ppl will start cryning now but i think it should bring a lot of new players.
Anyway you can make vote about this idea.

i wont play if i wanna fight at 150lvls + with twist of fate and 3 frags rs day (5 week so its very HARD to hunt someone he can die 50x in day but still pg )

All bleasing works like rl, i wont buyning bless 15 min and lose it in one ded, twist of fate is good on this server but frags need to be changed...
Somethink like one frags = 3h, 6 frags for rs.

hmm with ava at 100lv on zao u can (without promo) make lvl in 5min -.^ twist of fate worth? 10k? 15k? how much exp u lose after dead with full bless? 30%? kidding? stfu moqiq its nonsense ot :> best wars? loool 3vs3 because br's only exp

hmm with ava at 100lv on zao u can (without promo) make lvl in 5min -.^ twist of fate worth? 10k? 15k? how much exp u lose after dead with full bless? 30%? kidding? stfu moqiq its nonsense ot :> best wars? loool 3vs3 because br's only exp
Its not our fault thats ppl wont playe there, i remember old edition with 100-200 ppl and wars was awesome. Meybe im stupid but i prefer 3vs3 here than 100vs100 ava disco

Been playing this server for a while. I've NEVER found another OT that is as complete as this one. I like roleplaying so much, that this is just my server. I just don't know why people won't play here, is it all about wars? Well, it also has an open war world. I want to make all the quest I won't be able to make on tibia RL here, but everytime I'm about to finish them, a reset comes because there are no players. I think people should just stop crying when they die because of a kick or something. It's something that happens everywhere. I will be always a loyal player to this server everytime it resets, maybe sometimes I stop playing for some weeks but eventually I always come back. If I can do anything about helping to gain more players, please let me know

David

Nice OT good luck with it.
Played there before, had alot fun, but unfortunately you guys were under heavy attack almost all the time.
So i quitted.

Have you bought better DDOS protection?

Back