• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 9.83 Narunia 05 April 2013 Friday 16.00

We will keep it running, and right now we update and fix it more then ever, so please just keep playing =)

Today we have added a Feedback form on the website, you can now give us private suggestions or bug reports that you don't want other players to see/abuse.

its too big exp to keep players long play and fight.. they all get bored after 1 week with 200lv and full cash no thx

Server had lots of players, But most ppl quit due to that big Kick n lag problem the owner was having a little while ago,

One of the best OTs i've ever played, died 'cause of lack of players.

Making a restart, contact me ingame 'Xumin Shir'
Lets get this server up & running again!

i think you should open higher stage ots, open pvp but another frag system.
frag time 4 hour
6 frags for rs

1 29 30x
30 49 25x
50 74 20x
75 94 12x
95 119 7x
120 149 5x
150 199 3x
200 - 2
Djnis and rashid 50% price without quest, free spells. Characters from narunia can be transfered 3-4 after start.

otland.jpg

Finally!
If you like narunia be active in this topid, help with advertisment, share ip with friends!
i hope higher stage will bring more than 200 ppl.

ofcourse admins start server without any advertising and now 2 players are online

Back
Top Bottom