• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] akademicki 7.6 - IS BACK AND ONLINE

Hazdrubal

Reaction score
SERVER FIRST STARTED 10 YEARS AGO AND ITS FINALLY BACK!

IP: ots76.com
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 7.6 and own client(can be downloaded from website)​

Server settings:
- Exp x3(changed exp table, many new monsters)
- Multiplied skill and magic rate

Frags system:
3 unjust kills = red skull
6 unjust kills = block attack
1 unjust kill/red skull drops after 3h online

Bless system:
You can have from 1 to 5 blessing, the number of blessings you have tells how much you will loose when you die from 100% normal exp/skill/item loose to 0%

Items that gives blessing or reduces the chance of loosing equipement:
- Amulet of loss (exp drops normally, no item drop)
- PACC(free) gives 2 blessings(reduces exp drop)
- Bless Ring gives 1 blessing(reduces exp drop)
- Bless Ammulet gives 2 blessings(reduces exp drop)
- Amazing Ammulet gives 5blessings(no exp drop and item drop)
In order to have 5 blessings you need to wear Amazing Amulet or Bless Ring and Bless Ammulet

Server features:
- PvP with Skull System(yellow skull working)
- Traditional vocations with additional spells
- Loot message
- Mana and life potions giving mana and hp depending on lvl, stages varying from lvl 51 to 501(from 50 to 550 mana/life)
- 20k Promotion
- New monsters
- New map
- Many RPG elements, secret passages, quests, hidden caves and exp places
- Weapon+Bow working
- Fast attack depending on profession
- Warm community and active administration

MAP

TRAILER

Actually, last edition highest lvl was 800 and 2nd was 600
after ~5years online

Last edited:
Aka 7.6 will be again online on 26.12.
Sentiments, years of hard work and unique features even today are what the Akademicki server is providing. Keep calm :)

what inspired you to name it akademicki? Were you students back then?

Yup, I have started playing with creating first OTS on 2006-2007 when I was studying on technical university.
It was just for fun, until the world reached almost 200 players online ;D

Anyway, the new/old Akademicki has started.
You can join at https://ots76.ml

Have fun :)

And ur website is in polish only? Mheh instant turn down for me :/ sucks

and can't create a account btw. Create account button dont work

I dont understand why there are servers with no english options lol
Indeed.. ad is in english server polish only. Ur create button doesn't work if you use translate option in browser. Without its working, but ur server is not my style anyways :p map is designed by a 5 year old I think. crazy attack speed strange start items, UH on lvl 1? but no eq. I dont get it but hope pp will enjoy it.

Indeed.. ad is in english server polish only. Ur create button doesn't work if you use translate option in browser. Without its working, but ur server is not my style anyways :p map is designed by a 5 year old I think. crazy attack speed strange start items, UH on lvl 1? but no eq. I dont get it but hope pp will enjoy it.
You are right, map is designed a long time ago and many places - especially on the beggining of the journey are really primitive and made by myself years ago :) In later stages, when you reach level 150+ you can visit areas that are made with taste and with a lot of details + also some quests are trully smart-made and complex to finish because you need to run your brain (but still hints are very intuitive).

It is a definately not for everyone, but it has some unique mechanisms and in many opinion - good pvp balance that, some group of peopple still stick to it and wait to play.

Current server is like an old-stable distro, which will be updated for major things but the main focus will be set on new revision that will hopefully come by the end of this year.

Back