• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Altaron MNORPG | Custom | 16.12.2016, 18:00

Altaron.pl

Reaction score
altaron.jpg
Client version: custom (there will be new client and game engine, completely made from nothing. Proof.)
Servers: Non-PvP & PvP, 100% uptime
Exp rate: custom (experience from monsters is completely new, x1)
Skill rate: custom (x1)
Loot rate: custom (x1)
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Altaron

Main Altaron strengths:​
  • This isn't Orshabaal OTS x999 with stupic SMS Shop. Administrators aren't kids that give items to other people (main administrator is Slythia, that gained Spike Sword and other items from mainland on Rookgaard!). This server is professional and it has been in development for 5 years before opening! Altaron is now open for more than 2 years with 100% uptime, and it still brings fun to everyone that wants to join this amazing world;​
  • Creators are working on a new client and game engine that will provide experience that you have never seen before;​
  • Powerful dedicated server located in Poland with DDoS protection. This server is open for more than 2 years, and there were no DDoS attacks so far;​
  • There are three main professions: mags, archers and warriors. Each one of them, can choose two from four different subclasses - elementals, alchemist, necromancer and clerics. Everyone has their role - everyone is dependent on each other;​
  • It's all about teamwork. You can not go alone to slain strong creatures. You must gather a team to defeat them. Everyone has their role, cleric mag will be good at healing necromancer warriors that are blocking powerful monsters, and alchemist archer will provide bombs that wreak havoc on the battlefield;​
  • Skills system have been reworked. Every time you level up, you gain Learning Points, that you can spent to add skills. Of course you can still skill traditionally if you wish;​
  • 95% of pixelart graphics and animations are completely new, there is almost no Tibia graphics on this server;​
  • Altaron is a story based game, there are hundreds of books that you can read and it's just a tip of the iceberg;​
  • Unique, huge map made from nothing, that you can explore for a long time with your friends. You won't see this map on any other server;​
  • Very cheap PACC that isn't even required to fully enjoy Altaron. There are no hidden costs. You can't buy armor that gives you infinite power, this isn't Pay-2-Win game;​
  • There is no mercy for bots, multi-clients and others. It's all about pure skill without any help. Players that are brave enough to cheat will be banned soon or later without warning. So if you can't play like a normal player - don't even try;​
  • Many contest with awards like free PACC and Amazon Kindle;​

Sadly, in Altaron, every single English word have been translated to Polish, for people that don't understand this language very well. All players with basic knowledge of Polish language are welcome though, other players will be happy to help you. Many players can still speak English, and almost just like in Tibia, all you need is yes/trade/offer, but just in Polish. Unfortunately, Google translator might become helpful just to fully understand the main story. Hopefully, Altaron will be translated into English one day, so everyone can enjoy it.​

I remember Altaron from quite a while ago. I tried playing it before using a translator which took a decent amount of effort. The server in itself was certainly unique, but you come at a disadvantage if you don't know Polish.
Might give it a shot once I get some time. Not sure if I'll play non-pvp or pvp because last time I would always get killed by random groups of Polish players for no reason, and since there were no English speaking players I didn't have a team.