• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Alvaroth 10.1 Starts 20.09.2013

mrzeksiio

Reaction score
Server START: 20.09.2013 18:00 Polish Time

IP: alvaroth.eu
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 10.10
Uptime: 24/7 at dedicated server
Map: 100% real map with NEW AB, DREFIA, Fury Dungeon, VENORE and more.
Experience rate: 5x
Skill rate: 8x
Magic Level rate: 5x
Loot rate: 2x
Level to buy house: 50
Protection Level (pvp): 8

You can fight with another players from 8 level. You don' receive free blessings. You can buy all blessings in city's: Thais, Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Kazordoon and Eremo or you can buy all blessings from Henricus aftr done The Inquisition Quest.

You receive red skull after 4 frags every day, 12 frags every week or 60 frags every month. You can check your frags using command !unjusts.
You receive black after 8 frags every day. You can't receive monthly or weekly black skull.

Quests:

-Annihilator
-Demon Helmet (acting collapse + key)
-Poi (acting blood, oil, holy tible)
-Inquisition (requires the rank of High Inquisitor, available after completing the mission for Hencriusa)
-Demon Oak (4444 demons to kill)
-Barbarian Arena (Required Barbarian Test)
-Dreamer's Challenge
-Elemental Spheres
-Killing in the Name
-Wrath of the Emperor Quest
-less complicated quests.

Some screenshots:

JOIN US!

now we are working on buying houses via www, system is almost done :). the gravedigger quest 100% done, respawns on drefia 100% like rl. u're welcome, check us.

Druids Retreat A26 sqm28000 goldrented

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in /chroot/home/gitu12345/ots/www/pot/OTS_Player.php:265 Stack trace: #0 /chroot/home/gitu12345/ots/www/houses.php(221): OTS_Player->getName() #1 /chroot/home/gitu12345/ots/www/index.php(238): include('/chroot/home/gi...') #2 {main} thrown in /chroot/home/gitu12345/ots/www/pot/OTS_Player.php on line 265

anyway very nice sms shop !! and about blessing very nice !!
good luck
maybe put AD on otservlist...

Looks like an amazing server, i hope it stays up! Shadowcore is too packed, Nice to see another great looking server came out

There is bug: when u die to 7 lvl and then lvl to 9 u will be teleported to isle of destiny

I think the server is hacked since somebody is tping me and my friends to demons and morg to die over and over when i login......

Back