• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] AmenoOTS 8.4

warlockgtr

Reaction score
Acc maker: AmenoOTS - Latest News
Forum: AmenoOTS - www.ameno.fora.pl

Rating:

Skill rate 5x

Mlvl rate 3x

Loot rate 2x

Exp rate:
# Level 1-20 - 12x
# Level 21-50 - 6x
# Level 51-100 - 4x
# Level 101-XXX - 3x

Vocations:
Summoner (NEW)
Necromancer (NEW)
Sorcerer
Druid
Knight
Palladin

Did you ever dream about fighting with powerful monsters?
Become a summoner! Travel around whole big world with powerful creatures who will protect you in critical situations! Even if that would cost their life! Gain expirience and call stronger and stronger creatures to help you!

Other way, why you must allways play with good characters? Elite Knight, Royal Paladin... Dark ages has begone, Necromancers!
Become evil lord of darkness. Fight with others using destructive black magic. Use your mystic forces and summon army of evil creatures!

That's not the end! Big unknown world with loads of quests and monsters is waiting for you! If you are really brave, try to defend all creatures at all four levels of Svargrond Arena! Get your friends and check out scary Pits of Inferno, home of most powerful monsters! You can also try to get on Holy Island and defeat three guardians of tower!
You don't know what to do with old equipment? Go on desert and trade with djinn's. If you are not type of warrior you can spend your time for collect addon items, with them look of your character will be different from others.
(Link to polish version of this text: Informacje na temat servera - www.ameno.fora.pl)

We are invating you to playing on AmenoOTS! Really nice athmosphere, very good admin and helpful players! Join us today!
Few quest from real tibia (as anni, poi) and loads of new quests!
90% Custom map!

I am not GOD. But he let me to write it.

At the end, sorry for my english, I know it's piece of sh*t but I hope you will understand what I wrote ;)

I have played on this Server since 2 weeks. This server is really fantastic. There are new map and 2 completely new professions : summoner who can summon new, stronger monsters which fight with him and necromancer who know mysteries of death and has uncommon spells.
Players are really nice and even high lvl don’t kill 8 lvl noobs, more over they help them!
Admin which I had to speak pleasure is nice and very helpful . He preferably listens propositions of other players and do it on server!
I truly recommend this server and people, you should play on it!

I started playing on this server today's morning. And...
I DO have to admit that this server has one of the best Admins I've ever met. Why ? He listens what players want to say, and tries his best to bring to life as many of their ideas as possible...
Server has giant, unique map with loads of quests/exp places...
Tutors, who speak fluent English, and are willing to help.
I found one thing especially attractive - higher level players don't kill you, moreover - they will more likely help you, than leave you out on your own...
And the greatest of all proses : 2 completely new, unique vocations. Summoner summoning worker golem to help him out in his hunt ?! Great piece of sh*t !

Come in and play,
I promise - you won't regret any minute up there in AmenoOTS.

Yours'
Over'

Last edited:
Yesterday i was introduce some changes.
I hope this update will help first of all new players.
Ameno.

@up
Nope. We're all players from this server. We create accounts, so we can share our feelings about this server with you... :)

@topic
More and more new players are coming !
TOP - 96 PLAYERS ONLINE

C'mon - become part of the growing legend server...
Yours'
Over'

Pathetic
If this ot is realy so fantastic, then why you need to create a lot of noobish accounts and telling bullshit about it?

Pathetic
If this ot is realy so fantastic, then why you need to create a lot of noobish accounts and telling bullshit about it?

Lmao, I've created my account long time ago... and it's not a bullshit, it's 100% true, come and check!

Back