• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Avisio 8.6 Custom Map/Sprites [International] [HIGH RATE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can there be custom sprites if it's tibia client 8.6?

Easy, replace the normal blue robe u see with different attributes and different stats...

So you will see blue robe, but it will actually be a enlightened cloak or some shit...

Incase you didn't know, you can change where items go (where yo u wear them)

You can have a necklace as a custom fire sword weapon...

im at chile , it says that 6 hours left, thats true or it will open in 30 min?, ah and btw when u go highscore and put level it appears this The requested URL /var/www/ajax/hs.php was not found on this server.

GO GO GO GO Avisio OTS!

Please, open it !!!

Edit2 : Hmm. that mana regeneration is crappy.
Edit3 : Hmmm, the magic rate is not equaled to skills (my opinion)
And the critical hits are bugged.

Last edited:
wtf? some history:
1. Grand Opening time has been moved to 20. (+2 hours).
2. Servers starts and goes down.
3. News appear: server will be online in 5min (and goes online in next 10sec).
4. After 23 minutes (20:23) server goes online 2nd time.
5. Players spam help/game chat. A lot of bugs and another arguments for closing ot.
6. Server goes down.
7. A lot of crashes appear.

wtf?! Do somethin' good first!

FAIL SERVER xD

-No upgrade system
- WEre are cloacks???
- Wow alot of quests?? only 6-7 xD!
- Minigames?? in you dream
- Custom mosters, or alot of tps?? LOL
- U lose items by dieing xDD!
-No custom sprites...

I quit, this server was only a dream :/

UP: 1&2

Correct Avisio OTS will start in:
1 days, 23 hours, 6 minutes and 56 seconds.

Well beta test next time?

I go back to mapping cya.

Hope that get the bugs fixend, especially the critical melee and the crappy regeneration(make it 10x more)

i may login again if you guys do what you mentioned like :
Cloaks
Upgrade System (my favourite in this case xD)
And please add more monsters and spawn, there are only a few, you guys need moreeee!!! dont map it so beautiful, do it normal like tibia rl with no excessions but do more hunting spots and quests please

Arent ur tutors supposed to be helping and not sitting there running around leveling?! Fk outta here with this shit!

Easy, replace the normal blue robe u see with different attributes and different stats...

So you will see blue robe, but it will actually be a enlightened cloak or some shit...

Incase you didn't know, you can change where items go (where yo u wear them)

You can have a necklace as a custom fire sword weapon...

Are you talking to me?

Because if you were let me tell you something, replacing a sprite will only make it look different from your tibia client and not others. Unless you make it a new client that people has to update.

Short story, you put in a sprite, then only you can see it ingame untill you've released your client or spr folder for others to download.

Pretty stupid that tutors can still be online, exp and do everything >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.