• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] Batory [7.6]

Unkel

Reaction score
KaKcA.png

Global informations:
Experience stages:
1 – 7 x5
8 – 20 x4
21 – 200 x3
200+ x2​

Other stages:
Skills x4
Magic x3
Loot x1.5
Spawn x1​

Informations:
- IP: Not available for now
- Forum: Not available for now
- Custom, big map
- Tasks
- Real Tibia Bank System (deposit/withdraw etc.)
- Stable server
- RookGaard
- Raids: Bosses, normal mobs

Expected start:
May 2012

Map:

Gameplay
We start game at 1 lvl on Rookie's Island(RookGaard).

vo2XS.png

After gain eight level, we go to The Oracle and she teleport us to Island of Destiny. On this island we choose a teacher that give us a vocation that we like. At last, when we have a vocation, we go receive first vocation items from chests and after that we must speak with captain and choose a new home.

Spells - that is, what and how
Spells are as they were at 7.6 - from level and magic level, not only magic lvl. You will need to buy them in the guilds of the profession. Guilds are located in some cities.

p1AIq.png

Regeneration of health points and mana points depending on a vocation:

ICEzM.png

Nw2jC.png

5Q3oB.png

F8YGR.png

PZ bug - no more

How it works? When we have a skull, we can't travel.

mdNsX.png

Someone ask: "And what about those that have red skull? after a long time, they will not be able to travel by boat". Well, on this I found a good solution. In each of the cities will npc - Smuggler. It will transport players with skulls for the larger price.

Vial selling

Since I can remember is the 7.6 servers if you wanted to sell empty viale, then when we had and empty Vial and the whole one, NPC bought both. This was due to the fact that losing time to hide the whole vials to the depot when he wanted to sell empty vials. I solved this problem and from now on you will not need to worry that the NPC buy the whole vials.

I need some people to Closed Tests. For more informations - PW.

Regards~
Regards~

Last edited:
@hiperkarma
Only 7.6 sprites.

--
Some undergrounds in Asharah:
k3tie.jpg

Regards~

Last edited:
lack of english (avaiable, We started game at 1 lvl on Rookie's Island(RookGaard))
but server still going to be good, like old xamash or something like that.

/matury w maju, odpalcie to wcześniej! ;d

@Muphet
I correct the mistakes :p

We don't complete all map for now. Map maybe be done at ending of April.

@muphet
With map is no problem. We have problem with compiling our engine on linux ;s