• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Batory 7.72 - Test Server.

i remember playing this briefly a couple years ago, was a cool map, nice for a change here and there

but i also remember many bugs that lead me to believe this server wont do so well (i remember i used to mana sit on my house roof that was inaccessible to others etc)

anyways, best of luck

Hey If you have Real map on this server and that spells doesnt cost you will have much much more players and the server can become big! im just saying,

Hey If you have Real map on this server and that spells doesnt cost you will have much much more players and the server can become big! im just saying,

Great idea. It'll be like every other server that already exists. This server is good due to it's map.

It's like removing the bread from a fucking pizza.

Great idea. It'll be like every other server that already exists. This server is good due to it's map.

It's like removing the bread from a fucking pizza.

Well you have a point there, but still It's too serious that spells costs, if he makes some changes and keep the map it can be good ^_^

I highly recommend this server. Few map bugs here and there but overall great experience :)

Back